TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Jackets?

switch

Thanks for the post Shelby-Don but I think it's a bunch of BULL if you can't purchase the jacket unless you're a team shelby member. I'll wait for the Shelby jackets from SAI and Amy.

+ 1

Nice jacket but at $ 399.99 unless they only made a couple of these they will be available to everyone soon. Can't see them running out the door.

Rich

Thanks for the post Shelby-Don but I think it's a bunch of BULL if you can't purchase the jacket unless you're a team shelby member. I'll wait for the Shelby jackets from SAI and Amy.

so you cant purchase a Team Shelby jacket unless you are a member of Team Shelby......

is that really difficult to understand?

so you cant purchase a Team Shelby jacket unless you are a member of Team Shelby......

is that really difficult to understand?

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

$399? I could see prices like that if we were Ferrari or Lambo owners, but...

:ohsnap: my harley jacket was cheaper and its all leather.

i'm not much of a fan of letterman's style jackets anyway.

what happened to the light blue colored jacket that was posted on here one time. it had a zipper front i believe. there was a light blue and a black one.

edit: nevermind. those are cobra jackets.

a little off topic here but i saw some racing shoes on here. has anyone purchased any of those and how do they fit? as far as size i know they go from 7 to 13, but what about width? i thought of gettin me some to drive to work. are they easy to put on and off your feet? if so, that would be great since i dont wear my filthy work boots in my car to and from work. i been havin to swap shoes when i get in and out of my car. <_<

Archived