TEAM SHELBY FORUM

AFTER MORE THAN 6 MONTHS .............they are here

HARLEY6LF250SDU

WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME.....................THANKS BUD, JOHN & Crew @ SAI.

The transport just showed up, with (2) 2007 SGT's

1... SUPER-CHARGED White AUTO, lower grille/driving lights, S/C gauges # 07SGT3446 S/C # CS0075

1... White Auto with Hertz Hood, Lower Grille/driving lights # 07SGT4257

pics to follow......................

randy

1... SUPER-CHARGED White AUTO, lower grille/driving lights, S/C gauges # 07SGT3446 S/C # CS0075

randy

whats the pricing? :unsure:

randy

What are the prices?

A bunch and more than a bunch, heck 1 of only 5 or 6 S/C'ed Autos in the WORLD..............J/K

I have to PDI and add up all the charges, before they get Priced.

I will post pics and prices................shortly

thanks randy

i told you Randy if you give me the VINs i would get them there right away. i asked for them Friday and they show up on Tuesday. im dang good. :lol:

michael morris

i told you Randy if you give me the VINs i would get them there right away. i asked for them Friday and they show up on Tuesday. im dang good. :lol:

michael morris

MM Thanks Brother...................YOUR FRIENDS are in MUCH HIGHER Places than mine.

sometimes I have to jump up, just to touch bottom.

randy

PS: how about my Black T85 Conv that is getting EVERY POSSIBLE SHELBY PART ADDED......????? CS-8 Pkg +++++ about $20,000 worth Top Secret ...(1 of 1) Bud called today, I should get it late next week.

It arrived at SAI Dec/06 OUCH..... can you say flooring charges

A bunch and more than a bunch, heck 1 of only 5 or 6 S/C'ed Autos in the WORLD..............J/K

I have to PDI and add up all the charges, before they get Priced.

I will post pics and prices................shortly

thanks randy

NO ADM'S!!!! Even on a SC'd car!!! I think your a stand up guy Randy and I know you would never input a ADM on a SGT even with a SC~ B)

MM Thanks Brother...................YOUR FRIENDS are in MUCH HIGHER Places than mine.

sometimes I have to jump up, just to touch bottom.

randy

PS: how about my Black T85 Conv that is getting EVERY POSSIBLE SHELBY PART ADDED......????? CS-8 Pkg +++++ about $20,000 worth Top Secret ...(1 of 1) Bud called today, I should get it late next week.

It arrived at SAI Dec/06 OUCH..... can you say flooring charges

love to see pics of the T85 when it gets there.

michael morris

love to see pics of the T85 when it gets there.

michael morris

MM I will try to gets pics for you. (before Customer picks up) or get one of the other Fleet guys to take pics.

I will be getting my 2nd follow-up Surgery, Nov 15th-26th..ish time frame. It will show up while I'm in Hospital (I'm sure) with my luck.

randy

WHATS THE PRICE? Are you affraid to answer :D !

YEP...........after adding up EVERYTHING........including flooring, transport, I bought Both these cars from Other Dealers 6 Plus Months Ago.......

Grand Totals............drum roll please..................

SuperCharged White Auto, Lower Grille/driving lights, S/C Gauge Cluster............$56,020.00

White Auto with Hertz Hood & Lower Grille/driving lights.......................$47,720.00

stump_breaker

thanks buddy

MM I will try to gets pics for you. (before Customer picks up) or get one of the other Fleet guys to take pics.

I will be getting my 2nd follow-up Surgery, Nov 15th-26th..ish time frame. It will show up while I'm in Hospital (I'm sure) with my luck.

randy

YEP...........after adding up EVERYTHING........including flooring, transport, I bought Both these cars from Other Dealers 6 Plus Months Ago.......

Grand Totals............drum roll please..................

SuperCharged White Auto, Lower Grille/driving lights, S/C Gauge Cluster............$56,020.00

White Auto with Hertz Hood & Lower Grille/driving lights.......................$47,720.00

stump_breaker

thanks buddy

I guess if you have cars with NO competition, like the SC'd car and a modded stock SGT" then you get what the market will pay. I think capitalism is great myself! Go for it and I hope you get it!!!!

Archived