TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HOW MANY SHELBY GT\SC OUT THERE

SHELBY1389

JUST WONDERING OW MANY GT\SC CARS WERE DONE. MINE IS #1389 and the supercharger csm is 52. Anyone know if the superchargers csm are installed in order . Who has csm #1.

I can tell you the very first sgt s/c has s/c # 14. So that tells me they used the first 13 on other vehicles, ie CS8's or whatever. I think for now you could say as a guess maybe there are75 or less. remember they sell those s/c's to other customers. Once the registry comes out in a couple years we will know for sure.

JUST WONDERING OW MANY GT\SC CARS WERE DONE. MINE IS #1389 and the supercharger csm is 52. Anyone know if the superchargers csm are installed in order . Who has csm #1.

I have car no 1832 and SAI /Pax supercharger no 0016...purchased from SAI

75 to 100 i believe that was the going answer !!! ( in the other post you made ) :lol:

I think there are only approximately 12 Whipple SHELBY INSTALLED superchargers. There are many more that bought the Paxon SC and installed them selves, but if you want to be in the registry that will not count. Now I could be wrong, but I have been on this board a long time and I have counted only about that many including people who I just heard about but never posted. But I do not have the actual answer, just my guestimation.

My 2007 GT/SC is #2959 and the S/N of the S/C is #76, delivered to my home 5/15/07.

FWIW,

Roger

Mine is #895 with S/C #24, delivered to my house on 5/18/07 with documentation from SAI stating it was the first home delivery, built the first week of S/C installation (4/23/07), and had no GT/SC stripe (it came later in a package from SAI). Interesting information out there. If everyone is correct, there are a few inconsistencies with numbers, dates/times. To answer the first poster: looks like the S/C numbers were not in absolute order (kind of like the cars).

Mine is #895 with S/C #24, delivered to my house on 5/18/07 with documentation from SAI stating it was the first home delivery, built the first week of S/C installation (4/23/07), and had no GT/SC stripe (it came later in a package from SAI). Interesting information out there. If everyone is correct, there are a few inconsistencies with numbers, dates/times. To answer the first poster: looks like the S/C numbers were not in absolute order (kind of like the cars).

Thats really cool. Mine too came sans s/c stripe. i wonder did you put yours on or leave it off?

SAI probably has all of the information in their database. It will just take some time for them to sort things out and provide #'s. I have heard that between 12-16 Whipples most polished. It appears from CSM numbers the Paxton SC's are not in sequential order. As stated above, sold without installation at SAI would interupt that order. It will be interesting on how this all shakes out with installed options etc. Can't wait to see the individual tallies of specific mods.

SAI probably has all of the information in their database. It will just take some time for them to sort things out and provide #'s. I have heard that between 12-16 Whipples most polished. It appears from CSM numbers the Paxton SC's are not in sequential order. As stated above, sold without installation at SAI would interupt that order. It will be interesting on how this all shakes out with installed options etc. Can't wait to see the individual tallies of specific mods.

Like Roger said, its all in the database and eventually will get published. But we could have some fun now by starting a pool!! My guess is 47 factory installed 07 SC's (including Whipples); this doesn't include cars that may get sent back to the factory for SC's after delivery. Anybody else want to guess? :lol:

Anyone with a supercharger should post so we can try to figure out the numbers. Polished Whipple CSM # 902. I ordered my car Nov. 30th but fell through the cracks out in Lost Vegas; then found out about the Whipple and decided to wait longer. Rick

Excuse my lack of knowledge in whipple-world ( I am from planet paxton)

are the Whipple units SAI labled & serial-numbered ??

Excuse my lack of knowledge in whipple-world ( I am from planet paxton)

are the Whipple units SAI labled & serial-numbered ??

No SAI label / serial # yet ? Heard rumors that might happen Roger / RossGT can you or Adam shed any light on this subject ? Whipple is tied into Ford Racing so we get a Ford Warranty. Rick

Rick I have heard that SAI is working on a SAI # and new badging for the Whipples. Don't know were the process is at this time. I inquired about a month ago. I will follow up. And let you know.

All hail Roger future King of Moderators !

Anyone with a supercharger should post so we can try to figure out the numbers. Polished Whipple CSM # 902. I ordered my car Nov. 30th but fell through the cracks out in Lost Vegas; then found out about the Whipple and decided to wait longer. Rick

I have CSM# 2934 with SAI installed polished Whipple. AWESOME!

Archived