TEAM SHELBY FORUM

StangsUnleashed/Team Shelby

07shelbygt109

For those of you out there that don't want the change or are worried about what will happen.... Don't let it bother you. Several of us, me, Michael Morris, SoCal, Adam, Roger, and several others have been posting over there for a few days now and it pretty much seems the same. Sure there are some new faces but "da family" is there too. If we all stick together things will be just the same as it is here now but with a few new cousins hanging around.

To all the holdouts, give it a try. None of us want to see our group split up so you all come along with us. It's really pretty nice over there after you get used to the navigation and some new controls.

Lets all go together and show our extended family what being a part of 'da family" is all about!

Even if you stay "over here". In a week or 2 "over here" will become "over there". So when it happens it won't matter anyway. Hopefully you won't notice much of a difference.

I've been "over there" too; and had a very pleasant experience 2 nights ago. ShelbyDude (car saleman over there), was very helpful in getting details on the X-plan for the 08 SGT and providing great advice on how to lock it in.

ive been over "there" for a few days now too, im starting to think it may not be so bad. After the first day or so the B/S kindong subsided. I personally think once they see that we are there and aint going anywhere else it will be ok. I think were just the "NEW GUYS" and it is awkward for them right now as it is us. I say give it a chance for a couple weeks and see how it goes. That is what im doing, and its getting better every day. I cant wait till everyone gets back from SEMA so we can see what this team shelby is really going to be about. thanx for listening and im sorry for rambling

For those of you out there that don't want the change or are worried about what will happen.... Don't let it bother you. Several of us, me, Michael Morris, SoCal, Adam, Roger, and several others have been posting over there for a few days now and it pretty much seems the same. Sure there are some new faces but "da family" is there too. If we all stick together things will be just the same as it is here now but with a few new cousins hanging around.

To all the holdouts, give it a try. None of us want to see our group split up so you all come along with us. It's really pretty nice over there after you get used to the navigation and some new controls.

Lets all go together and show our extended family what being a part of 'da family" is all about!

+1

Come on in! The water's fine! :D

ive been over "there" for a few days now too, im starting to think it may not be so bad. After the first day or so the B/S kindong subsided. I personally think once they see that we are there and aint going anywhere else it will be ok. I think were just the "NEW GUYS" and it is awkward for them right now as it is us. I say give it a chance for a couple weeks and see how it goes. That is what im doing, and its getting better every day. I cant wait till everyone gets back from SEMA so we can see what this team shelby is really going to be about. thanx for listening and im sorry for rambling

You are correct,It's not too bad at all over there!Remember ther is strength in numbers!

You are correct,It's not too bad at all over there!Remember ther is strength in numbers!

What he said!

I've been "over there" too; and had a very pleasant experience 2 nights ago. ShelbyDude (car saleman over there), was very helpful in getting details on the X-plan for the 08 SGT and providing great advice on how to lock it in.

Mark,

I don't know if that is going to go over very well with Mr. M, aka "the Godfather". LOL Hope your trip to Vegas goes well. Don't forget to do some undercover work, see what them folks @SAI are up to. Maybe you and your wifey can drive your car. Good luck and don't forget the pics.

Dave

Mark,

I don't know if that is going to go over very well with Mr. M, aka "the Godfather". LOL Hope your trip to Vegas goes well. Don't forget to do some undercover work, see what them folks @SAI are up to. Maybe you and your wifey can drive your car. Good luck and don't forget the pics.

Dave

it didnt bother me at all, after we talked we came up with a BETTER deal for him.

michael morris

Everyone just needs to get over there now because I miss ya!!

I've haven't posted in awhile because it seems like the board was getting stale and there wasn't very much new stuff coming out.

But I don't have a clue with the team shelby stuff. Is Shelby shutting down their website? I've been to stangsunleashed, but I must be missing something. Does anyone know why this is going on?

GG

Archived