TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I want to say Im sorry

Michael Morris

just wanted to tell yall how sorry i am that you have had to read 1000 post from me. i spent many hours typing useless crap and most of yall had to read it to get to the intelligent stuff that some posted after me.

im hoping the next 1000 will be written with more intelligents, but dont hold yalls breath. thanks for letting me have somewhere to go and sell a few cars and make some great friends. i have meet a few of yall and one day maybe ill show up at some Team Shelby event and get to meet rest of yall in person.

michael morris

just wanted to tell yall how sorry i am that you have had to read 1000 post from me. i spent many hours typing useless crap and most of yall had to read it to get to the intelligent stuff that some posted after me.

im hoping the next 1000 will be written with more intelligents, but dont hold yalls breath. thanks for letting me have somewhere to go and sell a few cars and make some great friends. i have meet a few of yall and one day maybe ill show up at some Team Shelby event and get to meet rest of yall in person.

michael morris

If it wasn't for useless crap posts then about 3/4 of this forum would be non-existent! :D

What's going to suck is you're ~500 posts from the top. Right about the time you get to take over the #1 spot BAM, the forum will transfer!.... :P

Heck.........I only got 85 posts and most of mine were useless, don't feel bad.

Blah blah, bla bla bla bla blah...

...what, we have to use actual words now???

Seriously, though, it's good to have you here. Us Suthnrs gots ta nlightn them durn Yankees once inawhile, an I canse do it alls muself. ;)

thats right Stan. most of the guys and girls on here have a southern to english dictonary just so that they can read my useless crap :lol:

michael morris

Archived