TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Barrett Jackson Shelby?

railrider_merged

WOW, I think you guys missed the most important part of Amy's post, "that is the end of the 2008 shelby GT, there will not be an 09."

Amy are you refering to the Job 1 2008s or is there going to be a job 2 2008 also? If only Job 1 then, that leaves around 8000 total Shelby GTs? Amy please elaborate.

I read in Road and Track (the Super Snake article in the current issue), that Amy said that 08 was it for the SGT because the Bullitt is coming out (not an exact quote but best I can do from memory). Since the Bullitt is coming out as a job2 for 08, I would think that job1 is it for the 08 SGT.

Also since AmyB said

Guys this is real, a request from Ford and the Arizona dealers, there ar only 100 and that is the end of the 2008 shelby GT, there will not be an 09...Amy
and the BJ ad say it will be available in january, that would also jive with a job1 end for the 08 SGT.

I read in Road and Track (the Super Snake article in the current issue), that Amy said that 08 was it for the SGT because the Bullitt is coming out (not an exact quote but best I can do from memory). Since the Bullitt is coming out as a job2 for 08, I would think that job1 is it for the 08 SGT.

Also since AmyB said

and the BJ ad say it will be available in january, that would also jive with a job1 end for the 08 SGT.

Are the bulletts going to be upfitted at shelby?

Guys,

first this BJ edition is not a gt350. It is a Shelby gt, just like the orange ones, its a color limited only. there will ne 100 of them and they will be sold thru dealers. We are not doing a 09 Shelby Gt.

Hope that helps

Amy

The Bullit movie is a classic and the new Bullit looks nice BUT it isnt a Shelby. I am sure they will see the low quantity they make at Ford bu its just not something I would be interested. I got the car I have dreamed a long time about.

That is a pretty crappy photoshop they did (the coupe). Here's a quickie I did. Not perfect but gives you an idea.

gallery_221_83_37930.jpg

can you Photo-shop my stripes ???...mine don't look that good

Archived