TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HARALD KELLEY

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all

I know there is a registery and all, however I am trying to locate the location of the cars by state. So far this is what I have:

31, Canada

269 California

206 Texas

16 Texas

235 Texas

461 Australia

321 Michigan

257 California352 New Jersey

50 California

168 New Jersey

190 New York

372 New Jersey

286 New Mexico

272 New Mexico

220 Coloroda

387 Florida

391 Pennsilvania

242 Arkansas

474 Washington

If it is not to much trouble, please reply with your car # and state. I am not looking for those that do not have an owner yet.

Thanks and happy driving

# 50, Harald

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys #488 is safe and well in Milton Keynes, England. Car has painted stripes in correct '66 Hertz gold, GT500 big brake kit [14inch rotors] and brake duct cooling kit with 9.5x18 Shelby CS69 wheels. Can any member tell me how to upload pictures of the car? Managed to get them on photobucket and would like to now post them on this site,

best wishes

Alan

06 Coupe #098 and 07 Vert #487 are in Vienna, Austria, Europe.

I just sent you a PM regarding your cars. It's always very interesting to hear from Team Shelby members who have a special "GT-H" story. thanks in advance, regards, Larry Miller Shelby American / Team Shelby Registrar for the 2006 and 2007 Hertz Shelby GT-H.

Hi Guys #488 is safe and well in Milton Keynes, England. Car has painted stripes in correct '66 Hertz gold, GT500 big brake kit [14inch rotors] and brake duct cooling kit with 9.5x18 Shelby CS69 wheels. Can any member tell me how to upload pictures of the car? Managed to get them on photobucket and would like to now post them on this site,

best wishes

Alan

Suggest copy/pasting photo bucket link to post. I did this with three pictures below signature.

Hello all

I know there is a registery and all, however I am trying to locate the location of the cars by state. So far this is what I have:

31, Canada

269 California

206 Texas

16 Texas

235 Texas

461 Australia

321 Michigan

257 California352 New Jersey

50 California

168 New Jersey

190 New York

372 New Jersey

286 New Mexico

220 Coloroda

387 Florida

391 Pennsilvania

242 Arkansas

474 Washington

If it is not to much trouble, please reply with your car # and state. I am not looking for those that do not have an owner yet.

Thanks and happy driving

# 50, Harald

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

# 483 is alive and well in NY. One of the 30 program cars never rented.

Fred the May issue of Mustang Monthly's story on your car was great. If only the walls could talk, that would be quite a conversation. Tell us more about that Mustang.

And your Hertz has a story also. Good luck with both!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I just took the time to look at this thread since I have done no additional updates in several years. I am glad to see folks post here. I hope to get back to this project when I find the time. If nothing else, this thread will capture the info if folks keep posting up.

The other item to add is if your car is one of the four coveted 5 speeds. I think I have the CSM# for the four but do not recall. I have also tried to get a count of how many cars have been designated a GT-H/SC by Shelby (Shelby installed SC). No luck so far.

Thanks and enjoy!

• 1 year later...

Archived