TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HARALD KELLEY

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I rented #409 in Montana this summer. I'm assuming it is still there. It was owned by a locally franchised Hertz dealer and he told me he did not have to turn it back into Hertz and would keep the car forever.

I own 2006 GT-H #362 and 1966 GT35H # SFM1927. These cars are located in Virginia. I also have

an order for 2008 Black/Black Super Snake.

Oz Lamonds

Hello all

I know there is a registery and all, however I am trying to locate the location of the cars by state. So far this is what I have:

31, Canada

269 California

206 Texas

16 Texas

235 Texas

461 Australia

321 Michigan

257 California352 New Jersey

50 California

168 New Jersey

190 New York

372 New Jersey

286 New Mexico

220 Coloroda

387 Florida

391 Pennsilvania

242 Arkansas

474 Washington

If it is not to much trouble, please reply with your car # and state. I am not looking for those that do not have an owner yet.

Thanks and happy driving

# 50, Harald

I own #430, car is now in Marietta, GA. I was told that car was in Hertzs Orlando FL rental fleet

Thanks, Hal

Hello all

Just another update to my last list update: (I did not repeat the last list and I don't know why my word doc won't attach).

010 Georgia, (not 011 unknown at this time)

17 Oregon

112 Florida

142 New Jersey

171 New Mexico

193 Wisconsin

270 Oregon

362 Virginia

386 Texas

409 Montana

430 Georgia

465 New York

467 Illinois

Thanks to all for helping and providing input and congradulations to the many new owners..

Awesome . . . now there are at least TWO in Oregon!

Thanks Mike. So how long did it take you to get all of the paperwork from Shelby in Las Vegas? I registered my car about a month ago, but have not seen anything yet. Any idea? Thanks for letting me know. John.

Awesome . . . now there are at least TWO in Oregon!

Almost forgot Mike. I know you are not going to believe this, but I also own a 1970 Porsche 914. Now how much of a coincidence is that??? I have one with the original 914-6. You? John.

I bought GT-H #97! Just brought it home yesterday. After renting #211 in Tampa last year, I (like everyone else) got bit by the Shelby Bug. And now I can say I own a Shelby. Never thought I'd be able to say that. Just thought I'd add #97 to the list.

#97 Indiana

Guest backdraft1

where in NY are you Bullittman?

Good Afternoon Bullittman:

I had the same question. By the sounds of the mustang club you belong to, you are down state? You belong to the New Jersey Mustang Club?

Congratulations on the purchase of car # 261, and I will send you the name and info on the strip guy I used.

Sincerely

Backdraft1

Guest backdraft1

Hey Backdraft1 are you located near nj, I am in nj and would like to know the stripe guys # if hes close to me.By the way from your screen name are you on f.d.

No I am actually located in Oswego, NY right on Lake Ontario or about 60 miles east of Rochester, NY. The stripe guy does travel so let me give you his info tomorrow after I get a chance to open the car up and get the business card he left me. Look for a post tomorrow. No I am not a firefighter.

Sincerely

Backdraft1

Guys, I'm up near Rochester on the lake. We have two seasons up here(As some have elsewhere) Winter and construction! Winter starts around now and ends Aprilish :rolleyes: B)

Ditto Bullittman:

I am located in Oswego

Sincerely

Backdraft1

Hello all

Just another update to my last list update: (I did not repeat the last list and I don't know why my word doc won't attach).

010 Georgia, (not 011 unknown at this time)

17 Oregon

112 Florida

142 New Jersey

171 New Mexico

193 Wisconsin

270 Oregon

362 Virginia

386 Texas

409 Montana

430 Georgia

465 New York

467 Illinois

Thanks to all for helping and providing input and congradulations to the many new owners..

Just another update 11/24/07:

30 New York

31 Canada

76 Tennesse

83 Florida

97 Indiana

171 New Mexico

176 Canada

227 Canada

261 New York

273 California

374 Maryland