TEAM SHELBY FORUM

talked to Brenspeed today!

07SHELBY GT

With everything that is going on I almost forgot to post that I returned my Steeda Elbow to Brenspeed on Friday,They received it today,Brent called to tell me that they had credited my card and thank me for my business,I have got to tell you guys,They are a class act!

With everything that is going on I almost forgot to post that I returned my Steeda Elbow to Brenspeed on Friday,They received it today,Brent called to tell me that they had credited my card and thank me for my business,I have got to tell you guys,They are a class act!

I guess I've missed it all. Why did you return the elbow? I'm interested in the tune and Steeda elbow and would like to know.

Thanks

He bought the plastic elbow and with the heat it deformed easily. Also he had a hard time connecting the elbow to the hose. It was kind of cheesy. I think that was the major issue. I am looking at the carbon fiber one. That should take care of the issues.

So they make a chessy less expensive version that ultimately pushes you towards the more expensive choice.....I dont think I am liking the sound of that.

Goes to credibility. The less expensive one should work properly or be pulled.

Its nice that they took it back, but after all I heard about how great these guys are....you would think they would have helped you make it work.

Keep in mind I dont think they make it. They are actually a distributor. IMO the only type should be the carbon fiber type. But then someone will whine that they only sell the expensiver one and they know they can have it made cheaper out of plastic. Hence the entire manufacturing world in the USA going to sh*t. The average joe never stops to realize you get what you pay for and only cares about the up front cost. If they used their head manufacturing would be a force in this country once again and people wouldnt be making sh*t for a living selling sandwiches. But that fight is lost in Washington everyday. :(

Keep in mind I dont think they make it. They are actually a distributor. IMO the only type should be the carbon fiber type. But then someone will whine that they only sell the expensiver one and they know they can have it made cheaper out of plastic. Hence the entire manufacturing world in the USA going to sh*t. The average joe never stops to realize you get what you pay for and only cares about the up front cost. If they used their head manufacturing would be a force in this country once again and people wouldnt be making sh*t for a living selling sandwiches. But that fight is lost in Washington everyday. :(

As a professional sandwich salesperson, I resent that remark.

OK, I'm totally kidding. <_<

Jer

When installing does the Made in China label face up or down? I'm with you Webba!!

Brenspeed said that my problem was not common,Steeda,Who makes the part,Has seen it happen a few times.I wish I would have posted a picture of it,I have a feeling most of you guys would not have liked the fit anyway.

Would it be better if the label said "Made in Home Depot"? :D

Usually it sasy "Mattel" or "Hasbro" on the side. Funny but scary. We are killing our kids for pennies. Back when all this started things were cheaper. But now things are sky high in price. And if they would just put a value on all the BS that goes with buying from China, along with lead-times and bad quality we would be cheaper. But no we just get the hurry up stuff to bail out the vendors from China who screw up. Man I cant wait to retire, horde food and ammo, and move North ;)

Usually it sasy "Mattel" or "Hasbro" on the side. Funny but scary. We are killing our kids for pennies. Back when all this started things were cheaper. But now things are sky high in price. And if they would just put a value on all the BS that goes with buying from China, along with lead-times and bad quality we would be cheaper. But no we just get the hurry up stuff to bail out the vendors from China who screw up. Man I cant wait to retire, horde food and ammo, and move North ;)

You're preaching to the choir. I have to do TCLP testing all the time. You ought to see the tri-chome levels on the Chinese leather gloves! :blink:

I can imagine Stump. We now have to deal with this thing called Rohs complinace too. Basically you certify it doesnt contain lead, cadmium and a few other things. But who the F knows what it has in it nowadays. We dont make the stuff we just resell it. And you know its just one big pile of BS all the way down to the resin manufacturer. And I love we in the US have to provide it by I am doubting they require this from the garbage they import in. Yea business is so much easier these days....

Brenspeed said that my problem was not common,Steeda,Who makes the part,Has seen it happen a few times.I wish I would have posted a picture of it,I have a feeling most of you guys would not have liked the fit anyway.

Mine fits great, No warp or anything!

Must be a bad batch or something?........... :)

Archived