TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NEW SHELBY???????

07SGT4578

No,But I read recently that Shelby has had trouble with Unique performance,The company that builds the continuation Shelby GT350SR'S and GT500E Eleanors.Wonder if they are going to take over building the cars themselves!

I just read a members announcement at STANGSUNLEASHED.COM and it said that SAI is coming out with yet another car tomorrow. Has anyone else heard this?

You'll have to check in at Team Shelby to see. (Formerly StangsUnleashed)

:rolleyes:

See it tomorrow on Team Shelby's site. This message was posted today on our site by another one of our Moderators - RobertLane.

The press release isn't out yet - we're just giving you guys a little ;)

We'll have photos of the new car and of it being built. . . all exclusives. Oh yeah, tomorrow BEFORE the unveiling at SEMA

See it tomorrow on Team Shelby's site. This message was posted today on our site by another one of our Moderators - RobertLane.

The press release isn't out yet - we're just giving you guys a little ;)

We'll have photos of the new car and of it being built. . . all exclusives. Oh yeah, tomorrow BEFORE the unveiling at SEMA

It's the Shelby GT "Texas Edition". It is camouflage and has a gun rack in the back window. :lol:

A GT350 announcement would rock!

I was thinking SGT "Illinois Edition", all wheel drive, with Blizzaks, 4 corner lift it ( ala American Motors Eagle) and a snow blade replacement for chin spoiler.

Robin,

Apparently, stangsunleashed is becoming an official site and forum. Stangsunleashed has been purchased by SAI.

Bud Posed this:

Hi all!!!!

Well the time has come to expand again. This my friends is a good thing. Shelby now owns Stangsunleashed and we are combining both sites into one complete site......

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Bud

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?showtopic=2829&st=20

Archived