TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Floormats

07SHELBY GT

I know I'm full of new threads today.Wondering if anybody else has tried the Ford Mustang All Weather Mats.I have them in my car,As i didn't want to use the one set only Shelby mats.You get four in the deal,I paid about $65 at the dealer,My only complaint is they don't go far enough under the pedals for me.Anybody have any other options?

I bought the mustang floor mats when I first got the car....they are nice..come with rear mats.

Then i bought the CS signature mats...and they are awesome. Pricey but worth it. The trunk mat is so nice as well.

The original mats will never be used except for shows possibly..but the signature mats are so nice...they are definately show worthy as well.

Good luck !

Sue

I bought the mustang floor mats when I first got the car....they are nice..come with rear mats.

Then i bought the CS signature mats...and they are awesome. Pricey but worth it. The trunk mat is so nice as well.

The original mats will never be used except for shows possibly..but the signature mats are so nice...they are definately show worthy as well.

Good luck !

Sue

Good luck !

Sue

Good luck !

Sue

I'll check those out,Thanks!

I purchase some "GT" front and rear mats for my 06 Mustang that I transfered to the SGT for daily use. I purchased them from CJ Pony Parts for $75ish. They fit like the stock mats. I am happy with them.

Here's the link to their website:

CJ Pony Parts

Thanks,Those are nice!

OEM "all weather" mats never fit completely for some reason, at least not the ones I have purchased. So I will probably go w/ Weather Tech or similar.

I was able to pick up another set of Shelby mats on ebay for pretty cheap. Paid less then most are paying for aftermarket mats. They are orig with matching part numbers and look exactly like the ones i got with car. Have another set coming as well, though I will be selling them to a forum member. I guess you could call me the mat hog. ;)

I got the all weather mats also. Havent tried to put them in the car yet....they really look like they are made for a truck. Very thick, heavy gauge. Big black pony on the side.

But if you have to get in your SGT with muddy boots (?...and I am not sure why you would).....these have you covered. ;)

Signature mats for everyday........originals locked away in plastic. :D

Was thinking about a simple Mustang set so I could get the rear mats? My teenagers take turns riding shotgun when we go out to dinner every week, so there is some backseat traffic. :huh:

Archived