TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Help Find My Brother

GTjonnyR

My car is parked for the winter <_<

up hear in canada it get's cool hear quick

so i have decided that we should all find where are closest brothers and sisters are at!! :)

My CSM is 3182 preformance white

You should become a SNOWBIRD like a lot of the other Canadians and come to Arizona for the winter. You could drive your car here all winter long. I know I'll be driving mine.

Someone on the forum has a list of most members that have been here, I think, including car numbers??? I have also wondered where 1916 and 1918 are....

Mark...AFBlue...has a pretty decent list. I dont recall how many he has on it as last count. It would be a good start. I havent heard anything about the registry in a while. I am sure once Mark is done enjoying time with his wife and kids he will be back on.

I second that in CA.

where are you in AZ ???? I grew up in phoenix , paradise valley !!!! :D

I'm in Yuma...yea I know....YUCK. There's nothing to do here. I work for a government contractor at the Army Proving Grounds and couldn't pass up the money.

Mark...AFBlue...has a pretty decent list. I dont recall how many he has on it as last count. It would be a good start. I havent heard anything about the registry in a while. I am sure once Mark is done enjoying time with his wife and kids he will be back on.

Mark...AFBlue are you there???

can you post that list that Webba is talking about please

thank you

I'm in Yuma...yea I know....YUCK. There's nothing to do here. I work for a government contractor at the Army Proving Grounds and couldn't pass up the money.

yeah i heard its grown up in the past 10years out there !!! gonna be comming out to PHX. around x-mas time to check it out !!!!!!

i wish i could <_<

but i think we got up on the wrong foot :)

my question was to find the closest CSM number like

3181 or 3183 but knowing where the closest car is cool too ;) B)

i would love to put up a pic of my car but just don't no how :(

That Shelby could be anywhere !!!!!!! B)

are you talking about pic attachment or pic in the signature ????

pic attachment

the pic you see of my car at the bottom is a signature ! is that the one your talking about if not then the attachment when your posting is in the bottom of your reply screen ( click browse click on the pic u want then when it takes you back to your post page click add this attachment ! :D

pic attachment

the pic you see of my car at the bottom is a signature ! is that the one your talking about if not then the attachment when your posting is in the bottom of your reply screen ( click browse click on the pic u want then when it takes you back to your post page click add this attachment ! :D

Archived