TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Winters Coming in the Northeast....

mywickedshelby

Lows in the 30's & 40's next week, Winter is finally going to chase Summer away....... :o

other than Roger ....who installed moisture sensors all over town that dial his cell phone as soon as the roads are dry ;)

.....anyone planning to take a last cruise this weekend?.....and where?

After reading this post my friend you would think that I am anal or something like that. <_<

Wait, gotta go, I think a just seen a speck of dust fall on the roof. :o

Lows in the 30's & 40's next week, Winter is finally going to chase Summer away....... :o

other than Roger ....who installed moisture sensors all over town that dial his cell phone as soon as the roads are dry ;)

.....anyone planning to take a last cruise this weekend?.....and where?

Michael,

The Mustang & Shelby Club of Long Island has two cruises lined up for November. On Sunday November 4th we cruise to Fords @ Englishtown for a show and races. On Sunday Nov. 11th we meet at a diner @ 8:45AM, eat breakfast and around 10:00 we depart on a 90 minute cruise to Montauk Point. Usually we get 20 or 25 cars cruising down Sunrise Hwy. Cool sight. Rick

I would love to do one more cruise but I dont know if the time will allow it. I still think we have a few weeks left. I want to clean mine up before Im using icicles though. I am tentatively puting mine up next weekend, if I finish cleaning my garage.

Sue dont feel bad for us having winter. God created snowmobiles for just such an occasion ;)

Don't feel bad for me...I'll be driving mine year-round up here baby!!!

Yeah.....those front facia's will make great snow plows !! :D :D :P

And yes...snowmobiles are fun fun fun. I grew up in the north..snow skied my whole younger life .....i do miss the snow now and then......but then I wake up and take Ralph for a ride :lol: :P

After reading this post my friend you would think that I am anal or something like that. <_<

Wait, gotta go, I think a just seen a speck of dust fall on the roof. :o

I was thinking just more tech advanced than the rest of us :D ;)

Michael,

The Mustang & Shelby Club of Long Island has two cruises lined up for November. On Sunday November 4th we cruise to Fords @ Englishtown for a show and races. On Sunday Nov. 11th we meet at a diner @ 8:45AM, eat breakfast and around 10:00 we depart on a 90 minute cruise to Montauk Point. Usually we get 20 or 25 cars cruising down Sunrise Hwy. Cool sight. Rick

Rick,

We definately have to talk. I want in on the 11th, a diner, 20 shelbys cruising to Montauk, everything a growing boy needs.......please get me the details. Sounds great, already looking forward to it!!

Michael

And yes...snowmobiles are fun fun fun. I grew up in the north..snow skied my whole younger life .....i do miss the snow now and then......but then I wake up and take Ralph for a ride :lol: :P

I 'll try to remember that this Winter when I'm on a sled or doing the whoosh whoosh down some beautiful mountainside only to get by the fire later that evening with a nice glass of cognac while snuggling next to my Dale.......

Yeah you just gotta love 90 plus degrees, humid & rain everyday 8 months a year in Florida :P :P :P

J/k, Florida has all my relatives captive, They have left NY/NJ one by one for Fla and never returned. I stay because I must have Winter, my right to freeze, shovel, scrap ice off windshields etc to get my Fix of walking through a snowstorm in the middle of nowhere on purpose!....its my peace.

....along with the feeling of being let out of prison early each Spring when that first 60 degree day pops up and you throw on a tshirt & crank up your Shelby and light the world on fire....... :D

and sometimes I am not sure how I come across thru the written word, but rest assured I DONT mean to disrespect.....ever!

THAT WAS "DONT MEAN TO DISRESPECT" ...EVER.....OOPS! SORRY! A DAY LATE (2) & A DOLLAR SHORT!

Sorry Sue, I am just rereading my post two days later....meant no disrespect.

I was thinking just more tech advanced than the rest of us :D ;)

Rick,

Michael

I gotcha Bro, knew where you were going. I was just playing with ya!

I've been at detailing 5322 since she came home. Not close to being finished. Oh the desert winds do blow!

I would love to do one more cruise but I dont know if the time will allow it. I still think we have a few weeks left. I want to clean mine up before Im using icicles though. I am tentatively puting mine up next weekend, if I finish cleaning my garage.

Sue dont feel bad for us having winter. God created snowmobiles for just such an occasion ;)

Yeah thoes are alot of fun !!!!!!!! i got quads, to far to go for the snow !!!!!!!!! :D

I hear ya, but really I've been in CT for 4 years now, and they do a really good job in my area of clearing the snow. As long as I get my own driveway clear (I have a big snow thrower), its really been not a big deal.

Having said that, maybe I'll try to get ya'll some "white SGT in the snow" photos this winter!

I 'll try to remember that this Winter when I'm on a sled or doing the whoosh whoosh down some beautiful mountainside only to get by the fire later that evening with a nice glass of cognac while snuggling next to my Dale.......

Yeah you just gotta love 90 plus degrees, humid & rain everyday 8 months a year in Florida :P :P :P

J/k, Florida has all my relatives captive, They have left NY/NJ one by one for Fla and never returned. I stay because I must have Winter, my right to freeze, shovel, scrap ice off windshields etc to get my Fix of walking through a snowstorm in the middle of nowhere on purpose!....its my peace.

....along with the feeling of being let out of prison early each Spring when that first 60 degree day pops up and you throw on a tshirt & crank up your Shelby and light the world on fire....... :D

and sometimes I am not sure how I come across thru the written word, but rest assured I mean to disrespect.....ever!

Ahhh I do miss those winters...i totally understand the "peace" part of it. Spent many days in that "peace".

I have been in Florida for 16 years now. I have grown so use to it, that when it's 65 degrees out...I am burning a fire in our fireplace :o I did go back home last Feb..and suprisingly enough...I survived it. Even took my mom's car out for a few fun time donuts in the local empty parking lot while I was there :P

Each area has their good and bad...and believe me...Florida has plenty of bad lately. About once a week I contemplate moving back north.

The upside..is I get to drive my car year round.

And oh....we have one of the most beautiful beaches in the world right here in my town. That is my "peace" :D

I wish I had a place in both areas.

I grew up in south florida, and lived in FL for 23 years. I'll take New England any day! But I know, everyone has there personal feelings. I just love the change of seasons.

Archived