TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Women really like SGT's

DreamRide

I have been givin the wave, piece sign, ect..... to the mustang owners and all i get from the guy's mostly, not all, but, mostly are snobish looks or they start looking around acting like they dont see you. The women on the other hand start talkin to ya................. :)

Now of course with the wifey in the car thats different ;) but i though it was interesting that maybe the black SGT's maybe give a little "Bad Boy" image?

Do you guy's in the White (Softer color) SGT's have this happeneing?

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! J/K on the softer part :lol:

I get looks from everyone...women, men, young, old it doesnt matter. Must be cause I have a white car. H*ll some even take clothing off. And right after I told Michael Morris to put his d*mn shirt back on ;)

I get looks from everyone...women, men, young, old it doesnt matter. Must be cause I have a white car. H*ll some even take clothing off. And right after I told Michael Morris to put his d*mn shirt back on ;)

:lol:

I'm begining to think its because the Black car looks so mean at night and the guy's are maybe intimadated and the girls like the suductive meaness of it.............. :)

I'm begining to think its because the Black car looks so mean at night and the guy's are maybe intimadated and the girls like the suductive meaness of it.............. :)

Usually guys are more into cars then women. The guys see it as just another GT, because its nothing special: it's black. B) The women see it as a nice SGT not realizing the White is a much better color and much faster. The real test would be to have a White SGT and a Black SGT down there at the same time. ;)

Im sure you would be disappointed! :D

Usually guys are more into cars then women. The guys see it as just another GT, because its nothing special: it's black. B) The women see it as a nice SGT not realizing the White is a much better color and much faster. The real test would be to have a White SGT and a Black SGT down there at the same time. ;)

Im sure you would be disappointed! :D

Maybe?

I heard the white is mostly seen on mustangs cause it's the least expensive?.................. :lol:

I think they call it the "Base" color? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

J/K

I have been givin the wave, piece sign, ect..... to the mustang owners and all i get from the guy's mostly, not all, but, mostly are snobish looks or they start looking around acting like they dont see you. The women on the other hand start talkin to ya................. :)

Now of course with the wifey in the car thats different ;) but i though it was interesting that maybe the black SGT's maybe give a little "Bad Boy" image?

Do you guy's in the White (Softer color) SGT's have this happeneing?

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! J/K on the softer part :lol:

One thing I have learned over the years is no matter how ugly you are, the toys attached to you seem to change your status level. Like for instance, if your a 5 and have a 9 car then you become a 7. It works the opposite way as well. For example I'm a 5 and drive a 1987 Honda Accord most of the time. I'm not sure if that knocks the adjustment scale into the negative but one look at me driving down the road and I can guarantee it needs to at least be recalibrated!

O in that case a lot more Men, Children than Women . <_<

Yeah, That could be why? :rolleyes:

One thing I have learned over the years is no matter how ugly you are, the toys attached to you seem to change your status level. Like for instance, if your a 5 and have a 9 car then you become a 7. It works the opposite way as well. For example I'm a 5 and drive a 1987 Honda Accord most of the time. I'm not sue if that knocks the adjustment scale into the negative but one look at me driving down the road and I can guarantee it needs to at least be recalibrated!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

One thing I have learned over the years is no matter how ugly you are, the toys attached to you seem to change your status level. Like for instance, if your a 5 and have a 9 car then you become a 7. It works the opposite way as well. For example I'm a 5 and drive a 1987 Honda Accord most of the time. I'm not sue if that knocks the adjustment scale into the negative but one look at me driving down the road and I can guarantee it needs to at least be recalibrated!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You get the award for the funniest thing ive heard all day!

I heard the white is mostly seen on mustangs cause it's the least expensive?.................. :lol:

I wish that were the case.

One thing I have learned over the years is no matter how ugly you are, the toys attached to you seem to change your status level. Like for instance, if your a 5 and have a 9 car then you become a 7. It works the opposite way as well. For example I'm a 5 and drive a 1987 Honda Accord most of the time. I'm not sure if that knocks the adjustment scale into the negative but one look at me driving down the road and I can guarantee it needs to at least be recalibrated!

Stump, you kill me :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe?

I think they call it the "Base" color? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

J/K

I dont think everyone looks at the white Shelby's like they do at the black ones !!! no offence to you white Shelby owners but they are never talking about the looks and complements they get like wwe do !!!!!!!

i think we need to give them all a cruz in our baby's and show them !!!!!!!! :D

I dont think everyone looks at the white Shelby's like they do at the black ones !!! no offence to you white Shelby owners but they are never talking about the looks and complements they get like wwe do !!!!!!!

i think we need to give them all a cruz in our baby's and show them !!!!!!!! :D

Thanks for the back up! :)

Just kiddin guy's and Gal's................... :)

From what I have noticed around here in podunkville is that the black cars seem to get the most attention. There are several white GTs with racing stripes so no one really pays attention to them. The only black cars with stripes are the SGTs and everyone seems to notice them, especially the women. The guys seem to want to ask why I didn't buy a Roush but the women all swoon at the Shelby name. If I didn't have the little woman around I think my dating possibilities would be through the roof!

Well, if you're right I'm glad I have a white one because I wouldn't want any more looks thumbs-ups and pointing and people talking to me about the car than I get now!!

As for women vs. men looking, I've had quite a few women look as well, but the men ratio will always be higher I'm sure.

I took my white SGT to a College Sorority fundraiser car wash,They start washing,Next thing you know it turns into a topless frenzy!I even had some using their Biznewbies to wash the windshield!Then I woke up,<bleep> alarm clock!BTW I'm thinkin some of the guys in the black cars exhibit a mild inferiority complex,And try to pump themselves up!Should have bought white!JK,I looked at a black one also,Way to hard too hide scratches,White is better by default!

I took my white SGT to a College Sorority fundraiser car wash,They start washing,Next thing you know it turns into a topless frenzy!I even had some using their Biznewbies to wash the windshield!Then I woke up,<bleep> alarm clock!BTW I'm thinkin some of the guys in the black cars exhibit a mild inferiority complex,And try to pump themselves up!Should have bought white!JK,I looked at a black one also,Way to hard too hide scratches,White is better by default!

whewww...please include me in next dream 07SHELBY GT ! i woulda been glad to do the wheels/tire shine

On the flip side....( and my car is black) ...we stopped at a rest area last night on our way to Hard Rock, and when my hubby came out of the bathroom, I was surrounded by a truck load of construction workers checking out my car :D :P

Every girl's dream....except for one small detail...these guys were missing ALOT of teeth :lol::lol::lol:

From what I have noticed around here in podunkville is that the black cars seem to get the most attention. There are several white GTs with racing stripes so no one really pays attention to them. The only black cars with stripes are the SGTs and everyone seems to notice them, especially the women. The guys seem to want to ask why I didn't buy a Roush but the women all swoon at the Shelby name. If I didn't have the little woman around I think my dating possibilities would be through the roof!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived