TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT/SC for $75k on eBay

jaydub Mach1

What do you think it will go for? It looks nice, but $75k nice?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-Shelby-G...1QQcmdZViewItem

Nice car. Great description. Waaaayy to high asking price! :blink:

$50K$ deal. $55K? Pushing it.

I don't want to go any farther. Don't want to make Michael mad again as he probably already bought it!! :D

We've talked about this car before. No it shouldn't go for $75K but there is a sucker born every minute. I am into mine for about $60 and this Ebay car doesn't have the instrument cluster, brakes, wheels, or CS hood.

Opps! Sorry.

I remember the 1 of 6(?) that was the dealer's owner's car, but I didn't remember this one.

We've talked about this car before. No it shouldn't go for $75K but there is a sucker born every minute. I am into mine for about $60 and this Ebay car doesn't have the instrument cluster, brakes, wheels, or CS hood.

As was said we have talked about this car before. But that being said the SGT/SC's are going for big dollars as they are extremely rare Shelby Gt's. Socal, Adowyer, RossGT, and others have rare cars that will not be part of the everyday drubing of our stock SGT's, that are taking a beating now. Those cars will command bigger dollars every year they are on this earth. I wish I had one with the factory SAI SC!! B)

Nice car. Great description. Waaaayy to high asking price! :blink:

$50K$ deal. $55K? Pushing it.

I don't want to go any farther. Don't want to make Michael mad again as he probably already bought it!! :D

LOL, that was funny!!! i did buy it and paid an extra 5k just to have it relisted on ebay so yall could talk about it :lol::lol::lol:

michael morris

i think im going to start being like the girl on saturday night live. whatever yall do im going to post that i did or i have done it bigger and better. :lol:

LOL, that was funny!!! i did buy it and paid an extra 5k just to have it relisted on ebay so yall could talk about it :lol::lol::lol:

michael morris

i think im going to start being like the girl on saturday night live. whatever yall do im going to post that i did or i have done it bigger and better. :lol:

Then you would need to change " 08SS0014" to "1 upper" ! :D

Archived