TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Female owners

bruces

My wife owns an 07 SGT. She's not a wrencher,doesn't know a spark-plug from a hub cab.....and disputes my thoughts in regards to her havin a "spinner" motor in her car :)

He just "thinks' I don't know the difference between a hub cap and a spark plug. The blonde hair is just a front. :P

I proudly own #545...and I am almost 50.........and lovin every minute of turning heads with this car.

Sue :D

Proud owner of a black Shelby GT/SC #0065. It's a manual and I love to watch the boost gauge work. I can answer just about any question about the car. I also love turning heads with this car. I drive it 90% of the time. When we are at a show or car meet my husband Dave, makes sure to tell everyone that it is my car. They just look at him like, ya right! His response is, "I'm serious". He tells everyone that he's just the detail boy. :)

I've became quite popular with my 18 year old son and his friends. Riding in the Shelby is cool!

Sherri

My Wife Debbie is using hers as a daily driver, unless it rains. She is 10 minutes from work .

I video taped her yesterday coming up the street in the beast. WoW that car looks mean. She got out of the car and I asked her " Is that a girls car?" joking around. She responded "No". I said "then what is it?" "It's My Car" she says. :lol: We laughed. I said," Can I borrow your car to take to the drag races this weekend?

Clink B)

Proud owner of a black Shelby GT/SC #0065. It's a manual and I love to watch the boost gauge work. I can answer just about any question about the car. I also love turning heads with this car. I drive it 90% of the time. When we are at a show or car meet my husband Dave, makes sure to tell everyone that it is my car. They just look at him like, ya right! His response is, "I'm serious". He tells everyone that he's just the detail boy. :)

I've became quite popular with my 18 year old son and his friends. Riding in the Shelby is cool!

Sherri

Hi Sherri !!

Had to laugh at your story......we were leaving Hard Rock the other night...the valet guy pulls the car up and hands the keys to my hubby..he says it's hers....they guy about fell over ! :D :P

Archived