TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07SGT4578

Click on My controls,

click member profile information,

fill in custom member title

OK I'm not seeing it. I click on my controls, and then I click on "Edit Profile Information" (don't see anything that says "member profile information).

But after that I don't see anything about "custom member title" See Yahoo, msn, website, location, birthdate, interests, ICQ UIN, etc, but no custom member title.

Maybe you need 500 posts to see that feature.

How bout an Avatar contest......and the winner receives free updated hood pins? grin

Amy,Bud,and John can be the judges. I believe 3 judges will suffice,and,having male and females judges,will show the participants,that gender isn't a factor.

Where did you get the footage of matt typing about his scoop and stripes???

hmmmm,

Click: My Controls

Click : Edit profile information

---then the custom member title should be the first line, it is above birthday.

Maybe there is a minimum number of post, I dunno.

Mine doesn't have a line above birthday !

does anyone know if there is a minimum post count to get this feature ? or do some have more rights than others ?

i have been working on this problem for you low post count guys. i figured it out just now. if you look at you COOL meter (how cool you really are, its located on your control page). when it get to 100% then you can do pretty much anything you want. mines always been at 100%. i can see we have others on here that are 100% COOL, the rest just keep trying. some suggestions would be stop wearing black socks with saddles, dont wear a fanny pack, and drive the wheels off your SGT.

this is a public service annocement.

michael morris

make sure its pinned :lol:

i have been working on this problem for you low post count guys. i figured it out just now. if you look at you COOL meter (how cool you really are, its located on your control page). when it get to 100% then you can do pretty much anything you want. mines always been at 100%. i can see we have others on here that are 100% COOL, the rest just keep trying. some suggestions would be stop wearing black socks with saddles, dont wear a fanny pack, and drive the wheels off your SGT.

this is a public service annocement.

michael morris

If MM's PSDS is already this bad, we are all in for a long haul!!!! ;)

Archived