TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 Vist Blue SGT

RogerS

What is the MSRP? I like the hood pins. The color is very very nice as well. However it should come stock with 380 HP, a mere 19 HP just does NOT cut the mustard- I love my car BUT! B)

Swede, really don't know on this particular car but here is what has been posted

MSRP Coupe Premium $27,020

IUP $460

Active Anti Theft $325

HID's $525

Upfitters $2040 (coupe)

Dest. $745

Shelby pkg $1000 Gas Guzzler

Pkg $8500

About $40K for the above car.

Looks good! I welcome my blue brothers!

Also, I knew when I bought my SGT that it was 319 hp...and I think that's just fine!

New color, new hood pins, new grille and new price on E-Bay Buy it now is $40K.

I know. I'm an idiot newbee. What is new about the grill?

Thanks!!

I know. I'm an idiot newbee. What is new about the grill?

Thanks!!

Valid question. The old grille has the old factory GT grille behnind it with the holes for the fog lights. The new grille does not. It has a different frame and the factory grille behind it is removed I belive.

if the grill is diff i want one of them, i want the hood pins, and i want a new hood scoop. thats all i ask. hint hint john or bud. :) the blue looks bad a$$, i just still cant get over the orange ones though. and oh ya fog light and brake duct kit

Valid question. The old grille has the old factory GT grille behnind it with the holes for the fog lights. The new grille does not. It has a different frame and the factory grille behind it is removed I belive.

i didnt think that SAI was able to ship the 08 SGTs yet? i guess i dont know nothing!

michael morris

Swede, really don't know on this particular car but here is what has been posted

MSRP Coupe Premium $27,020

IUP $460

Active Anti Theft $325

HID's $525

Upfitters $2040 (coupe)

Dest. $745

Shelby pkg $1000 Gas Guzzler

Pkg $8500

About $40K for the above car.

Thanks Ross I appreciate your reply. You for one know how I feel about the mere 19HP gain over a stock GT. Yes I am very disappointed that I was not given the opportunity to order my car with the SC as the dealer did not Jack S*it about what the car even had as possible SAI options. So I'll guess I'll live with my Black SGT with 20" chrome wheels and GT500 spoiler etc...etc... until I make the move to either get SAI to install a SC for me (doubtful) or I just buy another one already done and brand new. B)

Archived