TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New GT/SC For Sale

jaydub Mach1

Notice it has the stock wheels and tires so no brake upgrades. Its not a terrible asking price a few months back, but now who knows. If I didnt have mine already I would seriously consider this one. Good find :)

I love this car and this is the way every dealer should have ordered these cars, if they knew what the car was in the first place. I think after negotiations you could get this for the $47K area. Nice Nice car-

<_< No IUP! How the heck can you put active-theft, and a S1000, and forget IUP! Ugh....rubber steering wheel and all! :angry:

I would seriously not buy this car for that reason alone. All that $$$ and a Barbie car interior!

Ouch...I saw the dash color was dark but thought it was the dark IUP. I iddnt even pay attention to the wheel. I was amazed when I was looking for mine at how many dealers didnt know about IUP or thought you couldnt get it with it. For a whole $400 it really makes a huge difference. If I were them I would install it if it doesnt Ebay.

<_< No IUP! How the heck can you put active-theft, and a S1000, and forget IUP! Ugh....rubber steering wheel and all! :angry:

I would seriously not buy this car for that reason alone. All that $$$ and a Barbie car interior!

Well then it would even be a little cheaper than the $47K. Then you can add the Shelby Gauge Pod and a Iup steering wheel and the LoJack, who cares about a S1000 though? So I think this is way these cars should have came stock, the performance over a stock GT is just not enough for me. I think I have said that enough now! B)

mine doesnt have the IUP. dont really need it...i might add the guage pod on the center dash later though.

i have a rubber steering wheel. dont care for the leather wheel. i'd just cover it with a steering wheel cover anyway.

the interior of that car looks like tan...i dont like tan....mine is all dark charcoal, much better. :P

I actually prefer it without the IUP, I think the all black inside the white car looks oustanding. Plus, the shelby plaque sticks out better...

Then again, that is how I ordered my GT/SC... though I got the paxton. I don't like the whipple because you loose the brace. I should say I prefer the Paxton in reality. My Dad has a 03 terminator with that style SC and it is torquey as all hell. Super fun, not quite as drivable.

I may have missed it but keep in mind the $50K is the starting bid not the Reserve amount. I am betting the car doesn't sell.

That car will sell. As it most likely has an MSRP of approx. $46K including the SC. You have to think about this, it has basically no options. If the dealer does not sell it he's an idiot, these cars are not worth what they used to be even with the SC. He just might as well marry it and have it forever losing his 401K and dealership in the process- :lol::lol::lol:

Stump,

I think the "one of six" refers to the Whipple supercharger. Most of the GT/SCs have had the Paxton.

OK, we know where 4 of them are. Who owns the other 2? The guy says that the owner of the dealership bought the car and doesn't want to sell it. But then he puts it on E-Bay? ya right. If this was his intention, why would he put on just a supercharger. On the reviews of the Mustangs for the past ten years, the weak link has always been the brakes. So then why would he put a s/c on it without upgrading the brakes. Obviously he is looking to sell the car to the right fool that comes along and sees the 500hp. This is what sold the GT500. My personal opinion is if you add a S/C, you need to do something about the brakes.

Had a guy checking out our car last night, tells me his buddy got the rare GT500, and it has 500hp :lol: . My response is you consider rare just shy of 11,000? His response was, no way! He said he was there when his buddy bought it and the dealer told us there was only 700 made. :lol: .LMAO, " I said your buddy is in for a rude awakening and you need to quit believing what the dealers say". I can't count the times I've had this same conversation with people. With every conversation what comes out is "rare and 500hp". (The sales pitch)

Just my $.02.

Dave

mine doesnt have the IUP. dont really need it...i might add the guage pod on the center dash later though.

i have a rubber steering wheel. dont care for the leather wheel. i'd just cover it with a steering wheel cover anyway.

the interior of that car looks like tan...i dont like tan....mine is all dark charcoal, much better. :P

There are a IUP few steering wheels on ebay if you're interested.

OK, we know where 4 of them are. Who owns the other 2? The guy says that the owner of the dealership bought the car and doesn't want to sell it. But then he puts it on E-Bay? ya right. If this was his intention, why would he put on just a supercharger. On the reviews of the Mustangs for the past ten years, the weak link has always been the brakes. So then why would he put a s/c on it without upgrading the brakes. Obviously he is looking to sell the car to the right fool that comes along and sees the 500hp. This is what sold the GT500. My personal opinion is if you add a S/C, you need to do something about the brakes.

Had a guy checking out our car last night, tells me his buddy got the rare GT500, and it has 500hp :lol: . My response is you consider rare just shy of 11,000? His response was, no way! He said he was there when his buddy bought it and the dealer told us there was only 700 made. :lol: .LMAO, " I said your buddy is in for a rude awakening and you need to quit believing what the dealers say". I can't count the times I've had this same conversation with people. With every conversation what comes out is "rare and 500hp". (The sales pitch)

Just my $.02.

Dave

I agree Dave. I think we know of 5 of the 6......only 1 missing if you count the prototype.

Roger

Archived