TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sequential Tail Lights Question

jaydub Mach1

For those of you that have ordered the Sequntial Tail Lights kit from SAI: do they send two new tail light assemblies or is it a wiring kit to modify the current assemblies?

Thanks,

It was installed by SAI but it is just wiring that convert stock lamps

SHELBYGUY

And if you want to save $50 on the set, you might as well order them directly from Classic Design Concepts (http://www.classicdesignconcepts.com/catalog/itemdisplay/635.html)... I ordered mine from SPP ($199) and they came packaged in a CDC box ($149)???

I don't want to bash SPP, but for a $50 markup, you'd think they'd at least re-package them and let me "think" I added genuine SHELBY parts to my SGT...

Add take the extra 15 mins to remove the SHAKER Sub before you remove the RH Taillight Assembly... Your hands just don't bend in the right direction to get in behind it very well...

Good Luck!

07SGT0547

And if you want to save $50 on the set, you might as well order them directly from Classic Design Concepts (http://www.classicdesignconcepts.com/catalog/itemdisplay/635.html)... I ordered mine from SPP ($199) and they came packaged in a CDC box ($149)???

I don't want to bash SPP, but for a $50 markup, you'd think they'd at least re-package them and let me "think" I added genuine SHELBY parts to my SGT...

Add take the extra 15 mins to remove the SHAKER Sub before you remove the RH Taillight Assembly... Your hands just don't bend in the right direction to get in behind it very well...

Good Luck!

07SGT0547

Are you serious??? They just dropped shipped them from CDC and kept CDC's name in the box, no Shelby name at all? What a low classed cheap shot. I mean that just sucks, OMG! :(

I really didn't care that they came from CDC and not SHELBY... It was the $50 price difference that got my attention... And once installed, there isn't anything to see... Except some really cool 60's-style taillights that nobody else has around where I live... Enjoy!

07SGT0547

Archived