Premier Trim w/color accent package (68B),Comfort pack (53B),

Cal Special (54C), GT Appearance Pack (54G), Heated

drivers/passengers seats (65A), Interior Upgrade pack (18G),

Sport Interior Appearance pack w/color accent (18M), Racing

stripes, "over the top" (47A) or genuine ford accessory chrome

exhaust tips (90E). Note: Bullitt Package (54B) available for retail

delivery only.

- Includes:

• Ford Racing Power Pack (cold air induction system)

• High Performance Calibration

• Performance Friction Carbon Metallic® front brake pads

— Provides superior braking & pedal feel

— Extended wear, improved fade resistance

— Reduced noise & lower dusting

• Ford Racing Strut Tower Brace

• Serialization Label on Strut Tower Brace

• Sport Tuned Suspension (shocks/springs/stabilizer bar)

• Tire Inflation Kit provided in lieu Space-saver mini spare

• Modified "H" Pipe

• 3.73:1 Limited Slip Rear Axle

• Dark Grey Brake Calipers

• 18" Euro-Flange Bullitt Wheels w/Charcoal Satin Finish

• 3 ½" Packed Exhaust Tips

• New Upper Grille w/o Fog Lamps or Pony Badge

• Bullitt Emblem on Faux Fuel Cap

• Black Interior w/upgraded steering wheel

• Sport Leather Seat Appearance

• Unique IP Finish (gunmetal engine turn pattern)

• Aluminum Interior Accents (ball shifter/sill plate/pedal covers)

• Includes spoiler delete/not available with GT spoiler

• Available in Highland Green or Black exterior paint colors

Actually, w/ the 3:73's it will be quicker than a normally-aspirated SGT. I would not want 3:73's myself, however.

No it isn't a Shelby but they will give the Shelby GT a run for the money:

I guess for some people. It's missing the lowered stance and exhaust system. It also has a, what I think, is a REALLY ugly front grill. But that's just me. I've never been too keen on this car looks wise. But hey...at least it doesn't have a hood scoop!

Actually, w/ the 3:73's it will be quicker than a normally-aspirated SGT. I would not want 3:73's myself, however.

IMO 3.55's vs. 3.73's will not make that much of a difference although it will give a slight advantage since the car will be able to get into the power bands of the engine a little quicker. Now if it had 4.10's, bye-bye Bullit, I'll see you when you get back..

I think it's good. To me, the more "special" Mustangs and Mustang owners, the better for all of us. The more aftermarket parts,and R&D, etc. spent.

Although, I have to admit that I wished they had kept the engine stock like they did for the 2001 Bullitts, so there would be more of a difference between them and the SGT. :lol:

I think it's good. To me, the more "special" Mustangs and Mustang owners, the better for all of us. The more aftermarket parts,and R&D, etc. spent.

Although, I have to admit that I wished they had kept the engine stock like they did for the 2001 Bullitts, so there would be more of a difference between them and the SGT. :lol:

Looks wise this car is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY, did I say VERY, PLAIN! That's by design. The grill is all black plastic. We have the front and rear fascia upgrade, a better suspension and exhaust, etc. As said, some people are into that PLAIN look, and that's fine.

I love this car more for the looks than speed. Seriously this car is quick but in the BIG flick it's not that fast. There are plenty of cars that can chew me up and spit me out. Some you would never expect. But <bleep> I look good! Around town and pulling up to a club I look <bleep> good in this car, this car gets noticed, the Bullitts will be noticed by gear heads while I doubt anyone else will notice.

IMHO!!! :(

I DID SEE THEY ARE GETTING A NEW FAUX GAS CAP!!!!!!! NOW I'M GETTING MAD! :angry:

Bullitt Package (54B) (Job #2)

- Requires:

1. GT Premium (140A) Pkg. (Coupe Only)

2. Manual Transmission

- Not available with:

Premier Trim w/color accent package (68B),Comfort pack (53B),

Cal Special (54C), GT Appearance Pack (54G), Heated

drivers/passengers seats (65A), Interior Upgrade pack (18G),

Sport Interior Appearance pack w/color accent (18M), Racing

stripes, "over the top" (47A) or genuine ford accessory chrome

exhaust tips (90E). Note: Bullitt Package (54B) available for retail

delivery only.

- Includes:

• Ford Racing Power Pack (cold air induction system)

• High Performance Calibration

• Performance Friction Carbon Metallic® front brake pads

— Provides superior braking & pedal feel

— Extended wear, improved fade resistance

— Reduced noise & lower dusting

• Ford Racing Strut Tower Brace

• Serialization Label on Strut Tower Brace

• Sport Tuned Suspension (shocks/springs/stabilizer bar)

• Tire Inflation Kit provided in lieu Space-saver mini spare

• Modified "H" Pipe

• 3.73:1 Limited Slip Rear Axle

• Dark Grey Brake Calipers

• 18" Euro-Flange Bullitt Wheels w/Charcoal Satin Finish

• 3 ½" Packed Exhaust Tips

• New Upper Grille w/o Fog Lamps or Pony Badge

• Bullitt Emblem on Faux Fuel Cap

• Black Interior w/upgraded steering wheel

• Sport Leather Seat Appearance

• Unique IP Finish (gunmetal engine turn pattern)

• Aluminum Interior Accents (ball shifter/sill plate/pedal covers)

• Includes spoiler delete/not available with GT spoiler

• Available in Highland Green or Black exterior paint colors

YUK, ive seen pics of these cars and they are fugly

The Bullitts will be very close to the Shelby GT in performance as the two are almost identical except the engine will be given a lighter tune to escape the GGT. The whole concept of the Bullitt is to be a low-profile car and fly under the radar. It will sport a unique V6-like grille and no fog lights and will garner little attention, which I think is very cool. It will be very true to the movie car this time around as it looks a lot like the 1968 model to start with. Plus, Ford will stamp these out at a reasonable price as all the work is done in house. 7700 units in total, 7000 US and 700 to Canada. The car will be shown at the auto show in San Fran. on November 14, 2007. It's slated for Job#2, hitting dealer showrooms in early Spring 2008. Can't wait to see the car!

The Bullitts will be very close to the Shelby GT in performance as the two are almost identical except the engine will be given a lighter tune to escape the GGT. The whole concept of the Bullitt is to be a low-profile car and fly under the radar. It will sport a unique V6-like grille and no fog lights and will garner little attention, which I think is very cool. It will be very true to the movie car this time around as it looks a lot like the 1968 model to start with. Plus, Ford will stamp these out at a reasonable price as all the work is done in house. 7700 units in total, 7000 US and 700 to Canada. The car will be shown at the auto show in San Fran. on November 14, 2007. It's slated for Job#2, hitting dealer showrooms in early Spring 2008. Can't wait to see the car!

I agree it WILL be very close to the SGT because of the 373 gears. Even though that is NOT as big a difference as the 390's or 410's it still will be a taste faster than the SGT or maybe the same. Also I agree it will look a lot closer to the original and Ford will be dumping these for alot chreaper due to the inhouse work. Good post and i obviously agree with your post.

All that being said the SGT does have the appearance that no other Mustang has though. :)

I agree it WILL be very close to the SGT because of the 373 gears. Even though that is NOT as big a difference as the 390's or 410's it still will be a taste faster than the SGT or maybe the same. Also I agree it will look a lot closer to the original and Ford will be dumping these for alot chreaper due to the inhouse work. Good post and i obviously agree with your post.

All that being said the SGT does have the appearance that no other Mustang has though. :)

And I agree the Shelby GT is one unique car. In my perfect world, I'd have a 2007 Shelby GT (Black 5-speed, thank you!) for the flashy days, and a Bullitt for the "incognito" days. It's no surprise that the 2008 Shelby GT will cease production just as the Bullitt is being started (and with much lower numbers for 2008 than 2007), as Ford will be pricing the Bullitts lower than the Shelby GT's and producing higher numbers. However, the 2008 Shelby GT is still a sweet looking car. I have a sneeking feeling that SAI will then move on to a GT350 perhaps? Who knows?

+ 1 million

I have a sneeking feeling that SAI will then move on to a GT350 perhaps? Who knows?

shhhhhhhhhh, the gt350 is supposed to still be a secret! :lol:

OOOOOOOOOOOh i love to have a green mustang

can u say highland green with silver stripes? that would look good on a shelby.

when i was a kid i pictured having a highland green mustang. and no not because of Bullit. :P

i pictured having one of these: '72 Mach 1

http://www.svs.com/zim/mustang/images/71-C.jpg , but i think it this has "BOSS somthing" on the side instead of "Mach 1"

http://www.svs.com/zim/mustang/images/71-6.jpg , although i do like this one too

'72 was the year i was born. when i was a kid i had a hot wheels car of a 72 mach 1 but it was a crummy maroon color but it was only one hangin on the shelf at the time <_<

and i dont recall seeing any other colors for that car with hot wheels.

and no i dont collect hotwheels. :rolleyes:

I loved the 01 Bullitt. Almost got one but decided to do my 96GT in a Bullitt theme instead (much cheaper). Added the bullitt fuel door, removed the spoiler, got bullitt wheels, and bullitt shift knob.

I like the new bullitt. If I wasn't getting a SGT, I would be getting a 08.5 Bullitt.

Archived