TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Number 200 on ebay

railrider_merged

Dave, just a question. Where did you get the fogs and how much?

717- Welcome to the forum, We had the grill and fog lights installed at Shelby, when the car was in the mod shop. It was 425.00 installed. I think its 300.00 for the whole thing, not sure though. My advice is to be patient in trying to get parts through them. I think it really finishes off the front end. I'm not responsible for money you spend in that catalog :P LOL Check out the link below.

Good luck,

Dave

shelby performance parts

Unfortunately it is not the buy it now price that determines the value. Rather the actual selling price. There were several Shelby GTs on Ebay priced at $50K plus that never sold.

Took the words out of my mouth. I'm quite sure the ebay fellow would love to get $37K, and I hope he does, but I doubt that's gonna happen!

Took the words out of my mouth. I'm quite sure the ebay fellow would love to get $37K, and I hope he does, but I doubt that's gonna happen!

IDK. In TX the SGT's are holding steady in the $40K-$41K range brand new. He might get what he's asking. Out of 5 new ones I know for sale only 1 is under the $40k mark and the the salesman was just guessing when I asked him the price.

Archived