TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hey Stump was that you

SSShelby

Hey Stump,

I was crusing down LBJ Saturday afternoon and ran into the first other GT I have seen. Was that you and your wife I saw?

Was cool having 2 Black GT's crusing down 635.

Shelbyrat

I bet that was a sight to see. Only thing that would make it better is if it were two white SGT's. :lol::lol:

I passed another Black SGT on the road this week...was pretty cool. I had never seen one driving towards me on the road. Now I understand why everyone stares so much!

Turns out, it must be a car that isn't registered on this board, as I asked the other SGT from Austin, TX on here (the esteemed Torquewrench) and it wasn't him.

I passed another Black SGT on the road this week...was pretty cool. I had never seen one driving towards me on the road. Now I understand why everyone stares so much!

I was sitting at a light today in my hubby's truck...and I look over and see MY car..or so I thought. I know there is one other in town, but they live pretty far from us. (lawyer bought for his 16 year old daughter )

I thought...man I am going to kill my hubby for taking the car out while I was gone...( I just cleaned him ) and low and behold it was that girl in hers. That car ....DOES look awesome on the road !!!

It wasn't me either!! That means we have at least 4 or 5 black SGTs in the DFW area. Cool!

I found another SGT for sale in Kaufman on Saturday I did not know they had. Asking $38-$39.

So that's 2 in Terrell, 2 in Commerce (I think) and 1 in Kaufman still for sale (all within 50 or so miles of me) not counting what's on the road! Man, Texas is covered in 'em!....

I was sitting at a light today in my hubby's truck...and I look over and see MY car..or so I thought. I know there is one other in town, but they live pretty far from us. (lawyer bought for his 16 year old daughter )

I thought...man I am going to kill my hubby for taking the car out while I was gone...( I just cleaned him ) and low and behold it was that girl in hers. That car ....DOES look awesome on the road !!!

What is she expecting for graduation...a Maserati? She will be high maintenance for some poor slob.

Archived