TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Picking Her Up Friday, OCT, 5

clink_merged

Oct 5 is the day Adriane wants us there on or before 10 AM, We Will BE There. :) Can't wait......Museum Pick up and Tour at 10:30 AM.

Wash and wax on Saturday, Cover her up and We are ready for the Mustangs on the Bay car show in San Diego the following Sunday.

The Paxton won't even be at 300 mi. yet.

Anyone else going to be at Shelby's Mad Shop on the 5th?

By the way BUD........got a little something for you....Have your camera ready.

Thanks again everyone for giving me something to do while the little monster was being built.

Later,

CLINK B)

they make a thing called a plane, you dont have to ride a horse or walk the whole way :lol::lol:

michael morris

Reino probly spent all his extra money on Mads. Kinda Like Me!!!!!!!

Clink

I'll be there next Friday. I have my track day (motorcycle) in the morning and I'll probably head over to Shelby around 1:00. I talked to John, and I'm going to try and get a picture of my car. Mark

MAybe see you over there MArk,

Clink

Reino probly spent all his extra money on Mads. Kinda Like Me!!!!!!!

Clink

MAybe see you over there MArk,

Clink

I'll be there on the 5th, Was already excited about the tour, now I get to see a forum member get their car!!!!!! :D , going to be a great day....see you in one week.

I'll be there next Friday. I have my track day (motorcycle) in the morning and I'll probably head over to Shelby around 1:00. I talked to John, and I'm going to try and get a picture of my car. Mark

And looking forward to seeing that bike run ducatiman

By the way BUD........got a little something for you....Have your camera ready.

Oh, so that was you who called yesterday and did not give me your name :o

Congrats on the new arrival. Take lots of pictures to post.

I would love to make it to SAI oneday but with it being 2000 miles away will probably never get the chance.

Hmmmmm lets see---I used to be 2300 miles away. I jumped on a plane and 4 hours later, I was here :D Then a month later, I jumped in my vehicle, drove 2 days and I never looked back!!! :D

Bud

I'll be there on the 5th, Was already excited about the tour, now I get to see a forum member get their car!!!!!! :D , going to be a great day....see you in one week.

And looking forward to seeing that bike run ducatiman

There goes the neighborhood!!!!! LMAO!!!!!! I think I may be off around that time :lol: :P :lol:

Sounds like party time!!! I hope John breaks out the ballons and cookies LOL

Bud

Hmmmmm lets see---I used to be 2300 miles away. I jumped on a plane and 4 hours later, I was here :D Then a month later, I jumped in my vehicle, drove 2 days and I never looked back!!! :D

Bud

One day Ill make it out there, just a matter of time. ;)

Congrats on the new arrival. Take lots of pictures to post.

I would love to make it to SAI oneday but with it being 2000 miles away will probably never get the chance.

Well . . . it is in Las Vegas and the issue of the effect of gambling in our society is an important one that every citizen must assess on his or her own. To do that, you have to view, with your own eyes, the largest example of it in our country. I would ask around but I suspect just about every person you speak with will affirm that going to Las Vegas is, frankly, your civic duty. And, while you are there . . . . Just my humble opinion. Jim

Archived