TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CSM NUMBERS

07SGT4578

i registered my sgt the other day and noticed theres no list of owners with the csm number, state, color list. anyone interested in this? i would love to know where they are all hailing from and maybe find one close to mine! i dunno, was just thinking

DRHVAC----07SGT4578-----Lawton, Ok-----Black

i registered my sgt the other day and noticed theres no list of owners with the csm number, state, color list. anyone interested in this? i would love to know where they are all hailing from and maybe find one close to mine! i dunno, was just thinking

DRHVAC----07SGT4578-----Lawton, Ok-----Black

There is one here but i kind of faded away. I was keep a spreadsheet but gave up after awhile. I think Adam has the project now...

Anyone know if we are ever going to be able to look at the "Registered Shelbys" on the Shelby site? Or is this spreadsheet your talking about on here so I can access it? I too am just curious what if anything is in my area. I think the closest ive seen on here is about 4 hours away and thats AFBLUE.

Anyone know if we are ever going to be able to look at the "Registered Shelbys" on the Shelby site? Or is this spreadsheet your talking about on here so I can access it? I too am just curious what if anything is in my area. I think the closest ive seen on here is about 4 hours away and thats AFBLUE.

Yes, you will be able to access the registry, but not at this moment. We are redoing it so that you will be able to see whats there. See the thread that is pinned at the top.

Bud

Archived