TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'am going to pimp my ride

pottydr_merged

I'am going to buy anything I can find to pimp my ride, Already have done the spoiler, antena, center caps, rotors,billet for the engine and anything else I can get my hands on, I even opened the car manual and looked thur it a few times, In 40 years when I'am gone I hope someone is pissed :)

You crazy. :D

You also need to check this site out:

http://www.playerappreciate.com/pimphandle.asp

I'am going to buy anything I can find to pimp my ride, Already have done the spoiler, antena, center caps, rotors,billet for the engine and anything else I can get my hands on, I even opened the car manual and looked thur it a few times, In 40 years when I'am gone I hope someone is pissed :)

Now that is funny! hysterical2.gif

In 40 years when I'am gone I hope someone is pissed :)

I wonder if there will be cars in 40 years?

Or will we have Shelby transport tubes like in Futurama?

Or Shelby teleporters like in Star track? You reappear with silver racing stripe down your back and a loose hood scoop on your chest.

I bet people will still be trying to install a S/C and special fake gas cap..... :D

I wonder if there will be cars in 40 years?

Or will we have Shelby transport tubes like in Futurama?

Or Shelby teleporters like in Star track? You reappear with silver racing stripe down your back and a loose hood scoop on your chest.

I bet people will still be trying to install a S/C and special fake gas cap..... :D

40 years? folks are making way to much horsepower for me to live another 40 years. if the HPs keep going up ill never make it that long. i have that sad character flaw. LETS SEE HOW FAST IT WILL GO.... i hope yall miss me ;) my wife will start taking bids on my Super Snake ( what will be left of it)

michael morris

+1

The only thing holding me up is limited $$$ for now. I'm surprised my wife let me spend the money on this car. I'm going to have to plan my mods carefully and spread them out over time. Maybe sneak one in there from time to time.:rolleyes:

another weekend and more pimping, this week the SGT gets all new MBQuartz speakers and new multichannel amplifier 500 W RMS / 1000 W MAXX, next week maybe more

One word, bro: SUNROOF

Jer

40 years? folks are making way to much horsepower for me to live another 40 years. if the HPs keep going up ill never make it that long. i have that sad character flaw. LETS SEE HOW FAST IT WILL GO.... i hope yall miss me ;) my wife will start taking bids on my Super Snake ( what will be left of it)

michael morris

Speed is a wicked mistress-if you have self control issues, you can keep the SS at my house!

michael morris

Michael,

I thought about you last night. When we were leaving the Mexican restaurant I spotted a Gran Marquis with curb feelers. If it hadn't been dark out I would have gotten a picture and posted it for you.

:lol:

Archived