TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby diecast from Diecast Mustangs update!

Webba

My wife got an email this morning from these guysl. They have the diecasts FINALLY and they just needed to verify her cc # to process and ship so hopefully in a month or two Ill have mine ;) I will post pics as soon as I get it. Anyone else please do the same if you get yours beforehand. I know right after I get it Ill also be getting the China lead paint recall so I better enjoy it while I have it!! ;)

My wife got an email this morning from these guysl. They have the diecasts FINALLY and they just needed to verify her cc # to process and ship so hopefully in a month or two Ill have mine ;) I will post pics as soon as I get it. Anyone else please do the same if you get yours beforehand. I know right after I get it Ill also be getting the China lead paint recall so I better enjoy it while I have it!! ;)

Do any of these come with the manual transmission? The pics I've seen only have the auto.

Do any of these come with the manual transmission? The pics I've seen only have the auto.

Got my die cast yesterday in the mail from EBAY and for the price it is really detailed real nice. The hood scoop ,rear valance are the only thing that are not right. It has as much detail and quality as the GT500 that Shelby puts out. From what i can tell it only comes in a automatic.

My diecasts came today. 1 Shelby GT-H and 2 black Shelby GTs. The cars look adequate for being models even with the mistakes. I also found there is an attempt at the dash placque but not the one in the engine. I tried to take a pic of the interior but beyond the ability of my camera or my skill. There are some pictures below. One side note, I would not recommed diecastmustangs.com. Two of my car's boxes were damage.

download013.jpg

download016.jpg

download017.jpg

download018.jpg

This car will soon be going into the unauthorized Shelby mod shop in Garbage Grove, CA.

unfortunately it came with an auto but I will look into changing that while the one is in the mod shop. More pictures, Matt beware cobras were used in the making of the boxes.

Yeah...I have mine! First thing I noticed! Bah... <_<

So hey, got a nice (for the price) diecast of the Shelby Series 1 car at Costco. Not bad for what it is and a $10 a steal! If you need some diecasts for your office away from home and don't want to spend $$$$ doing it Costco has a collection of about 20 different cars all for $10.

My diecasts came today. 1 Shelby GT-H and 2 black Shelby GTs. The cars look adequate for being models even with the mistakes. I also found there is an attempt at the dash placque but not the one in the engine. I tried to take a pic of the interior but beyond the ability of my camera or my skill. There are some pictures below. One side note, I would not recommed diecastmustangs.com. Two of my car's boxes were damage.

download013.jpg

download016.jpg

download017.jpg

download018.jpg

This car will soon be going into the unauthorized Shelby mod shop in Garbage Grove, CA.

Looks good, where did you get them?

Mine came today, and it looks great. It may not be EXACT, but it is pretty darn close. Heck, it even has an X-pipe under the car! Cool. B)

Of course, I'll likely paint the FRPP suspension bits under the car blue...

Where did you get it from?

Archived