TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Never before seen pics of MFG-013

RogerS

• 2 months later...

I think I am going to do the black lower grill with horizintal bars to replace the polished one I have. I had actually hoped for that earlier when Precious was in the mod shop. I think the polished lower grill detracts from the styling of the upper grill and that is a key styling point of the car. However, you could only get the brake ducts and driving lights with the lower grill.

On the other hand I think one of my current projects has gone terribly wrong so I am getting a bit frustrated with modifications. I think I just want the car to be completed and enjoy driving it.

Socal, for quite some time now, I have wondered why you call your car "Precious." I finally see why:

(PS, I hope you don't mind my posting this pic. I figured it was okay since it was on your photobucket site.)

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t157/so...download538.jpg

download538.jpg

Socal, for quite some time now, I have wondered why you call your car "Precious." I finally see why:

(PS, I hope you don't mind my posting this pic. I figured it was okay since it was on your photobucket site.)

LOL, no post away. I was careful to only post pictures that do not show his face. I posted that picture already in a story of the day thread. He was cleaning up the dirt he had poured behind the grill.

My wife named Precious when we picked the car up at SAI. Remember my enjoyment and smile. It was all of about two minutes after they opened the door and she walked over to me and said you got your Precious. As from the Lord of The Rings movies.

For those that haven't seen the movies there is a character that is obsessed with the ring to the point of his demise. Throughtout the movies he refers to the ring as Precious.

Archived