TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Never before seen pics of MFG-013

RogerS

Sorry, but what is an MFG? I have not heard that one yet.

Ilmor,

If you look at Adam's signature and his avatar it is one of the license plates that were issued to Carroll Shelby during the early build days in LA. Adam has a link in his sig. I just started to nick name his car MFG-013.

Ilmor,

If you look at Adam's signature and his avatar it is one of the license plates that were issued to Carroll Shelby during the early build days in LA. Adam has a link in his sig. I just started to nick name his car MFG-013.

Actually Roger, it could have an embedded double meaning---after all his mods. it could also mean "Money For Gas $013". :D

Car looks GREAT. Adam-I'm very happy for you that it finally arrived.Enjoy (but not too much-we all want to see it post-Tasca mods).

Larry

Here are some teriffic shots of Adam's famous MFG-013 taken at the after party to the Tasca Day event. Enjoy.

_DSC0041.jpg

_DSC0040.jpg

_DSC0035.jpg

_DSC0043.jpg

_DSC0034.jpg

_DSC0046.jpg

Roger-for those of us that couldn't make it, got any pictures of multiple Shelbys sitting there??

Actually Roger, it could have an embedded double meaning---after all his mods. it could also mean "Money For Gas $013". :D

Car looks GREAT. Adam-I'm very happy for you that it finally arrived.Enjoy (but not too much-we all want to see it post-Tasca mods).

Larry

Roger-for those of us that couldn't make it, got any pictures of multiple Shelbys sitting there??

Which tires did Adam put on there?

Which tires did Adam put on there?

Nitto 555's 20's 255/35's. Adam, chime in here if I'm wrong.

Larry,

I'll post some up tonight when I return home. It was pretty cool seeing all of the cars in the driveway. And my neighbor actually is a professional photographer and digital artist and made a poster of the event. It's pretty cool. But the file is soooooo large even when I zip the file I have trouble sending it.

I would like to send it to everyone who attended. They could then take it to a printer and have their own keepsake of the day. Actually I'm getting ready to go and get some R&R on Narragansett Bay and do a little striper fishing.

Enjoy Naragansett Roger .......you deserve it after all your (& Lori's) hard work last week.

Hope they are biting!

I am finally going to do something about the hundreds of pics accumulated on my digital camera this weekend and will forward/post the best ones.

Looking forward to seeing your neighbors photos and a professionals perspective.

SWA737, as Roger mentioned they are the Nitto 555's. The rears are 275's while the fronts are 255's.

Roger, those are some awesome pics. AJ will love them, espcially the last one. I'll frame it for when he owns my car some day.

Catch some fish pal.

do you have a straight on shot of the front of Adam's car? Particularly of the lower grill. i know he got the black one. I think I want the black lower grill. I need to be sure and convince my wife about the $75.

Thanks

Chris, I have some in my picasa site in my sig.

Yes you do. I am going to switch to the blacl grill after I finish two small projects that are currently in progress.

You doing the black SGT grille like the chrome one or you doing the black CS grille like mine?

Blueshawk, thank you and I am proud and pleased that you have my car (I assume that's what you meant) as your desktop. If you want more accuracy in matching your car better, search for SGTinBC's pics. He has the black Razors. His pic was my desktop pic for a while. I got the CS grille like he did. If you can't find it, PM me your email and I'll send you the nice hi-res pics I have of his car. Plus, his pics have a really nice background so it makes the pics even better. Also, when you say big brakes, are you getting the red ones or silver? Either way, you can't go wrong, I highly recommend any upgrade brake package.

You doing the black SGT grille like the chrome one or you doing the black CS grille like mine?

I think I am going to do the black lower grill with horizintal bars to replace the polished one I have. I had actually hoped for that earlier when Precious was in the mod shop. I think the polished lower grill detracts from the styling of the upper grill and that is a key styling point of the car. However, you could only get the brake ducts and driving lights with the lower grill.

On the other hand I think one of my current projects has gone terribly wrong so I am getting a bit frustrated with modifications. I think I just want the car to be completed and enjoy driving it.

Don't have my car yet but I have the upper and lower/without fogs and with brake ducts being installed. From a distance it looks like the pony is just suspended in air. I thought it looked pretty cool but the all "blacked out" look is not for everyone. And the Shelby peice is black gloss powdercoated.

Hi,

Love your car, It's BEAUTIFUL

Clink

Thank you David.

I just read your story on your posting. Sorry I got put ahead of you. My car was representative of the whole Tasca announcement so they needed to put it in the shop to make it for the big day. As Dave C mentioned, the agony of waiting and not knowing the completion date will be worth it. When you see that car being taken off the truck, it will be a huge weight off your shoulders. Even knowing it is on the delivery truck will be a huge help.

Archived