TEAM SHELBY FORUM

AFBLUE leaving to serve our country

Michael Morris

AFBLUE is leaving to serve OUR country and i want to say thank you and please be careful. look forward to some emails and you getting back in time to get your car. i plan on going to SAI in October and i hope your car is there so i can take some pics for you.

Thanks again and hurry home

michael morris

Keep your head down (or up, whatever works at any given time). I'll be out in Vegas in October and I'll get pictures of both our cars. PM me your e-mail address and I'll keep ypu up to date. Mark

when are you going to Vegas, might be out there at the same time. make sure to bring extra money, i might need a loan. :lol:

michael morris

AFBLUE is leaving to serve OUR country and i want to say thank you and please be careful. look forward to some emails and you getting back in time to get your car. i plan on going to SAI in October and i hope your car is there so i can take some pics for you.

Thanks again and hurry home

michael morris

AFBLUE, I don't believe that I know to express my and my family's thanks enough for what you do. Please stay safe and return home soon.

Thanks guys!

I was just going to keep this to myself. You all would just start wondering why I've started posting between 01:00-05:00 Eastern time.

I hope to have internet access, but it might be a few days before I get set up (hopefully by this weekend).

When compared to my Army brethren in Iraq who are spending 15 mos away from their families; my trip will be very brief (just 2 months) and relatively safe.

I figure about the time I start heading east, my car will start heading west to SAI; and hopefully, when I start heading west (home), my car will be heading east (home).

Are you still going to do a Museum Tour/ Delivery? Maybe I'll wait for you and we can get them together. Let me know.

The car will probably be completed and shipped from SAI before I get back, so my museum tour (next time I'm out in Las Vegas) will be after delivery

AF, thanks so much for your service to our country. God bless you and your family. Oh, keep your eyes open for some hidden muscle car treasures while your over there. You never know what you may find. Theres a Mustang club in Turkey so I know theres something hiding for you to find. B) Mark

The car will probably be completed and shipped from SAI before I get back, so my museum tour (next time I'm out in Las Vegas) will be after delivery

Thank you for your committment to keeping us all here at home safe and free! Our military helps the USA remain the greatest country in the world!

AFBLUE

Please be safe and thanks on behalf of all of us citizen.

two months might give the folks at SAI to get a scoop fix at least...so when you get back, the wait is over !

Archived