TEAM SHELBY FORUM

shelbyteam

Let me be one of the first to welcome you to the forum and congratulate you on a very smart purchase. Have any pics??? If you can post them through photobucket or Picassa.

600 miles? Would love to hear the story about this car if you know the details.

Tell us all about your new ride.

: :D Hi everyone, Just picked up SGT, used with 600 miles, new to me! Sold a Cobra replica, and bought a real one, and couldn't be happier! Proud owner of 4324!

Welcome! and you began your post with a Smile !! Enjoy your new ride. B)

: :D Hi everyone, Just picked up SGT, used with 600 miles, new to me! Sold a Cobra replica, and bought a real one, and couldn't be happier! Proud owner of 4324!

Congrats and welcome to the exclusive club of SGT owners! Great car - you will love it.

Trapper: Yeah!!!!!!!!!! Just what we need on this forum....another smart arse to deal with while we wait to get our SGT's from the SAI mod shop. Go ahead, rub it in about how much fun it is to drive and all that..........I can take the pain! Really though, glad you're on board. Best of luck with yours.

Regards, Mickey

Thanks for the kind welcome, or should I say some kind of welcome! Sorry didn't mean to offend anyone by buying a nice car! Anyway, It's a black 5sp and it's has the GT500 spoiler, I know that's a controversial subject, but I like the way it looks. Don't have any pictures yet, but I'll see what I can do. You guy's know what they look like! Thanks again, I'm sure I'll have some questions for you smart aaaa, Just Kidding!

Archived