TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tasca Contacts

ShelbyGT/SC

I was asked via PM who to contact at Tasca so I thought I'd post this for all.

Steve Guyette is the person to contact over at Tasca. He is the Director of the Performance Division. He is the one I've been working with since February.

You can reach Steve at 888-729-7778.

His email is sguyette@tasca.com.

Their address is 1300 Pontiac Avenue, Cranston, RI.

EDIT JUNE 2008

Dennis Gomes is the contact now. I think you can figure out his email quite easily from looking at Steve's old email above.

Well I am sure he is very busy BUT I called yesterday and today and left a voicemail and still no call back. I told him I wanted to get this stuff figured out and scheduled ASAP as I didnt want to get lost in the shuffle. I am already seeing as how he said they were first going to be doing a few S packages for customers in NJ. I was amazed that those people were getting an SS package before they officially announced the Tasca SAI alliance. I just hope this doesnt turn into a long wait like other things have become. A call back would do wonders. Ill try again tomorrow and let you know what I find out. I just never figured it would be this hard to spend $20k.

Well I am sure he is very busy BUT I called yesterday and today and left a voicemail and still no call back. I told him I wanted to get this stuff figured out and scheduled ASAP as I didnt want to get lost in the shuffle. I am already seeing as how he said they were first going to be doing a few S packages for customers in NJ. I was amazed that those people were getting an SS package before they officially announced the Tasca SAI alliance. I just hope this doesnt turn into a long wait like other things have become. A call back would do wonders. Ill try again tomorrow and let you know what I find out. I just never figured it would be this hard to spend $20k.

I'm sure it is going to take some time to sort things out there. The official date is sometime in October if I remember correctly.

Webba, give me a call. I left you a PM.

Roger

Update: When I came into the office this mornign I had a voice mail from Steve explaining where they were at and he would be able to get me in in October sometime. So I am going to send him my goodies list today and get it going.

Roger I am going to try and call you tonight. So far this week has been a real "B". A Good "B" for a cnage but one none the less. I will call before weeks end as I am gone to a wedding for the weekend. A nice cruise up the coast in the SGT is only 2 days away :)

Update: When I came into the office this mornign I had a voice mail from Steve explaining where they were at and he would be able to get me in in October sometime. So I am going to send him my goodies list today and get it going.

Roger I am going to try and call you tonight. So far this week has been a real "B". A Good "B" for a cnage but one none the less. I will call before weeks end as I am gone to a wedding for the weekend. A nice cruise up the coast in the SGT is only 2 days away :)

Good deal! B)

Archived