TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ATTN SAI: Any Blue 2008s arrive at SAI yet?

AFBLUE

As of today mine is still showing that it's awaiting transportation to SAI, but who know's if that is accurate (see post 241 + 245 of this thread) http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...ic=14397&st=240

Just curious if any blue 08s have shown up at SAI yet.

I know conversions start in September, but do you all have specific start date yet?

As of today mine is still showing that it's awaiting transportation to SAI, but who know's if that is accurate (see post 241 + 245 of this thread) http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...ic=14397&st=240

Just curious if any blue 08s have shown up at SAI yet.

I know conversions start in September, but do you all have specific start date yet?

the trucks had to be upfitted to handle the new model year cars, they're in line for the mod shop!!! :D :D :P

MM, I will be in Vegas for Jimmy Buffett Concert Oct 26th-29th give or take a day.

Staying at Harrahs. When are you going to be there?

randy

ill be there Oct 15-17. just going out for the tour and meet all the GREAT folks at SAI, but if you need me to i can leave some money somewhere no one knows for you and you can get it if you need more after giving Harrahs all yours. :lol: just let me know how much

michael morris

Iam taking my daughter and her friends to vegas for the justin timberlake concert this weekend, (Iam not going in the concert), so I will look saturday while I have free time

nice try, we all know YOU are going to the concert and trying to blame your daughter. :lol:

just admit that you are a Nsync fan. we wont laugh....long. :lol:

have a great time in Vegas.

michael morris

• 2 weeks later...

I have two 08 Vista Blue SGTs that arrived at SAI last month. One is a convertible with auto, VIN ending in ...0274 and the other is a coupe with 5sp, VIN ending in ...0271.

I also was fortunate enough to visit a SOCAL dealer in late July to put a deposit on an 08 SOCAL Special Edition Grabber Orange SGT that is also at SAI. Obviously a coupe with 5sp, with VIN ending in ...0350.

Like others in this forum and elsewhere, I am awaiting anxiously (with my two dealers) for these cars to be completed. My interest is the cars, while the dealers are interested in completion and delivery by SAI so that they can be paid by me (they have already been billed by Ford, and paid Ford for these cars).

Me too. I'll be in Vegas the week before Michael. The weekend Michael will be in Vegas, I'm going to be in Georgia. I think he's avoiding me. I'll get some pictures of your car.

look for your car there too. i think they are going out together.

michael morris

I have two 08 Vista Blue SGTs that arrived at SAI last month. One is a convertible with auto, VIN ending in ...0274 and the other is a coupe with 5sp, VIN ending in ...0271.

I also was fortunate enough to visit a SOCAL dealer in late July to put a deposit on an 08 SOCAL Special Edition Grabber Orange SGT that is also at SAI. Obviously a coupe with 5sp, with VIN ending in ...0350.

Like others in this forum and elsewhere, I am awaiting anxiously (with my two dealers) for these cars to be completed. My interest is the cars, while the dealers are interested in completion and delivery by SAI so that they can be paid by me (they have already been billed by Ford, and paid Ford for these cars).

hey Rich

ill look for those cars next month while im there. see if i can some pics of them for you. pre conversion or by then maybe post production.

michael morris

Archived