TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Final SGT's built--

SWEDESHELBY1

It isn't official but AFBlue put together a spreadsheet of all the Shelby GTs he could find information about. The info came from this forum, Ebay, and who knows where else. I believe he had a sampling of more then 300 cars (5%) and it gave him a ration of 55% black to 45% white.

I think the manual info was there too. Check back through the old threads.

Just got in a 2007 Black 5-spd man, IUP, anti-theft, Sat, skr-1000, Light graphite leather.............. # 07SGT5526 Build Date...06/21/07 (last day for 07 SGT's) .. $38,925.00

randy

im still waiting on a car, it had some problems and hadnt been coverted. just talk to John and the car will be here middle of next month

michael morris

Just got in a 2007 Black 5-spd man, IUP, anti-theft, Sat, skr-1000, Light graphite leather.............. # 07SGT5526 Build Date...06/21/07 (last day for 07 SGT's) .. $38,925.00

randy

im still waiting on a car, it had some problems and hadnt been coverted. just talk to John and the car will be here middle of next month

michael morris

michael morris

Michael, post up the CSM when you get that one. It will be interesting to see.

Oh and by the way you still have another out there :) and will soon have a few more Mark's and yours.

Michael, post up the CSM when you get that one. It will be interesting to see.

Oh and by the way you still have another out there :) and will soon have a few more Mark's and yours.

roger more than that. yours,mine, marc(afblue), marc(ducati),another sold 08, and the last 07. im going in OCT at least i might have a car to drive while im there :lol:

michael morris

That 5600 number was posted by DMAG57 I believe, and talked about through other sources too. However Amy was very straight forward when she said "there was 6000 cars contracted by Ford to SAI and 6000 we will do". But I would love to see it on paper, the "real" final number.

I actually posted the 5600 number.

Archived