TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TWO THUMBS UP FOR TASCA

SHELBY0264

Thanks for the 2 cans of food reminder but I dont think 2 cans will be enough to feed me for the day ;)

I just arrived at Tasca a day early with my wife,daughter and Shelby. The Shelby truck is here and the car lot looks ready. I just wanted to say thank you to Steve G. and everyone at Tasca. Steve called me back on his vacation to answer my questions and when I showed up at Tasca earlier today I was treated like a king. I will be making the 5 hour trip back to Tasca the next time I purchase a new Ford.(which is about 2 a year for my business).Again thank you for a great experience.

I just arrived at Tasca a day early with my wife,daughter and Shelby. The Shelby truck is here and the car lot looks ready. I just wanted to say thank you to Steve G. and everyone at Tasca. Steve called me back on his vacation to answer my questions and when I showed up at Tasca earlier today I was treated like a king. I will be making the 5 hour trip back to Tasca the next time I purchase a new Ford.(which is about 2 a year for my business).Again thank you for a great experience.

great day at the show and lots of memories, can't wait til next year.

Archived