TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Engine Dress-up - Before & After

Crucible

Here's some pics of the stuff I bought from Midwest Autogear. You'll notice that the driver's side radiator cover extension is missing - it's being signed by Carroll. I had to put a 2 - 1/16" thick lock washers under the front connectors of teh strut brace to clear the plenum cover. All I have to add is the fuse box cover, battery cover and the billet caps.

Here's some pics of the stuff I bought from Midwest Autogear. You'll notice that the driver's side radiator cover extension is missing - it's being signed by Carroll. I had to put a 2 - 1/16" thick lock washers under the front connectors of teh strut brace to clear the plenum cover. All I have to add is the fuse box cover, battery cover and the billet caps.

LOOKS GOOD FROM WHAT I CAN SEE BUT UNABLE TO ENLARGE PHOTOS.

WHO DID YOU FIND A NICE BATTERY COVER FROM?

The pics are itty bitty and you can't really see anything....

I had to put a 2 - 1/16" thick lock washers under the front connectors of teh strut brace to clear the plenum cover.

.....I thought you said the strut brace was supposed to clear the plenum cover. I may have a problem with mine if it requires the strut brace to be raised. My hood blanket already lies on the strut brace.

.....I thought you said the strut brace was supposed to clear the plenum cover. I may have a problem with mine if it requires the strut brace to be raised. My hood blanket already lies on the strut brace.

When I added the flue rail covers, it raised the plenum cover up just enough to touch the brace.

Archived