TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vanity License Plates on your SGT

captrus

Thanks for the welcome and the link...some cool stuff around here. I see your tag is in Bama....what part? I'm down in Foley-Gulf Shores area.

Rusty

Hey Rusty,

Yeah, this forum is great. It keeps me informed and has saved me money by giving me something to do online other than search for Shelby items on ebay.

I am in Birmingham.

Take Care,

Mike

Rusty,

I checked availability on vanity plates in Bama. The following are some that are available on the standard plate:

-SHELBY4 all the way to SHELBY9 except for SHELBY7

-RUSTYGT

-GTRUSTY

-SH3LBY1

-SHLBEE

-07SHL B

-CSHELBY

1227301678_44534fb36b_o.jpg

1226441589_b51037552f_o.jpg

: :D

Well my plates just came in and I am certain most of you guys and gals will expect something about the car or somehow working the shelby name into the plate.

As I was going through the various plate "Background" opportunities I came across one that was meant to support our troops, suddenly all the special spellings were thrown out the window. Instead we opted for merely thanking our guys and gals in uniform for making it possible for us to enjoy our car hobbies and everything else we can do freely without having our heads lopt'd off.

So our new plate reads "THXGUYS"

Not exactly what car folks would normally choose but it just hit me straight in the heart.

To set the plate off I just ordered a custom powder coated black billet license plate frame, hoping to have it by the weekend. Will take pics and post as soon as I get it mounted.

Thanks for reading the post.

Rusty,

I checked availability on vanity plates in Bama. The following are some that are available on the standard plate:

-SHELBY4 all the way to SHELBY9 except for SHELBY7

-RUSTYGT

-GTRUSTY

-SH3LBY1

-SHLBEE

-07SHL B

-CSHELBY

1227301678_44534fb36b_o.jpg

1226441589_b51037552f_o.jpg

: :D

WOW, Thanks for checking...I like the all. Another one I'm kicking around is "LT2LT"

Archived