TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBY GT diecast on EBAY now

watch

The white one looks nice too. Gonna git me one.

Dsc00020.jpg

Here is a link to the auction. It appears the only design difference they didn't correct was the white lower facia. Probably too hard to fix in the production process, easier to paint the whole body than to exclude that one section. I would like to see a 5-peed though. Seeing the white shifter would be a nice touch. They did get the Powered By Ford Badges right. Dave

http://cgi.ebay.com/SHELBY-COLLECTIBLES-20...1QQcmdZViewItem

Sooooo close!

Few issues:

1. Wheels are chrome (looking) and not brushed aluminum

2. Lower paint, should be black

3. Rear is standard GT looking

4. Hood scoop is straight, no warping and sits properly on the hood :P

5. No bubbles on the stripes :P

But seriously I guess I'm just surprised this is a "Shelby Collectable" with these differences. If the issue was cost I would gladly pay another $5 to get an accurate replica.

Guess, I will end up buying it anyway and since I will be leaving it in the box I guess the rear end won't be seen.

Maybe next version!

Look on EBAY for some great pictures ID# 200145266009 it's black with alot of details

Thanks! I just purchased one. Only 2 white ones left! I have an order into diecastmuscle since June, it was suppose to ship in July, and now they are saying Sept., so I pulled the trigger today on the eBay deal.

Sooooo close!

Few issues:

1. Wheels are chrome (looking) and not brushed aluminum

2. Lower paint, should be black

3. Rear is standard GT looking

4. Hood scoop is straight, no warping and sits properly on the hood :P

5. No bubbles on the stripes :P

But seriously I guess I'm just surprised this is a "Shelby Collectable" with these differences. If the issue was cost I would gladly pay another $5 to get an accurate replica.

Guess, I will end up buying it anyway and since I will be leaving it in the box I guess the rear end won't be seen.

Maybe next version!

No cables on the hood pins either.

I like the look. Think I'll take mine off as well......

Only if you send it back to SAI to have the tiny plastic S/C installed by the factory. Shouldn't cost more than $3000 and about 5 months in the mod shop..... :D

i hate you!! its so true :(:lol: they say 3 more weeks before my GT/SC is ready for the mod shop! its been months :( haha, yall are good for a laugh or two every once in a while :lol:

Got a white one.

Couldn't resist.

Jer

I think I'm going to be patient on the Shelby diecast. I was at my local K-Mart yesterday and bought a Shelby Collectibles 1/18 scale 2006 GT-H for $30 plus tax. Maybe the Shelby GTs are soon to follow.

Dave

Archived