TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Adam's long wait has come to an end!

RogerS

I am just going to post a couple of arrival pics for Adam.......he is very very busy now and the real work now begins for him to complete his car prior to the big show on Saturday.

The first one is of him on the phone at 7:01 AM............talking to the driver of the truck.............he was supposed to be there at 7:00 AM :lol:

The second is at 7:35AM he was a little late. By the way........Adam had a cell phone in his ear, a video recorder in the other hand and the digital camera in his pocket..........the last photo is of Adam's new best buddy......the truck driver :lol::lol:

Adam001.jpg

Adam004.jpg

Adam009.jpg

Adam014.jpg

Adam021.jpg

Adam029.jpg

Adam,

Isn't that the coolest feeling to watch that semi turn the corner. Thanks for posting the pics Roger, Adam is probably in lala land with his new love. As he should be. Brought back memories for us too. Your face probably has a permenant smile on it, because your long wait is finally over. Car looks great Adam, wish we could be there with you all this weekend. Post more pics as soon as you can with window tint. Good luck, have fun. :D

Congratulations my friend, will call you later today.

Dave

P.S. Roger your up next, this was just a trial run for you. Pretty cool, huh.

The Silver razors look great. I havent been a big fan of the razors but the silver looks good. I cant wait to see them in person. I really cant wait just to see al the different options everyone has. I dont even have my lower grill on yet!LOL Its gonna be the best window shopping day :)

The Silver razors look great. I havent been a big fan of the razors but the silver looks good. I cant wait to see them in person. I really cant wait just to see al the different options everyone has. I dont even have my lower grill on yet!LOL Its gonna be the best window shopping day :)

Webba,

Can you say melted credit card...............I think Dave C. has that in his signature. I can tell you that it adds up fast :o

P.S. Roger your up next, this was just a trial run for you. Pretty cool, huh.

I've been here before with my 95 Cobra "R" it is pretty cool. But when my "special" toy arrives I don't really know how the emotions are going to run. Now the hard part..........waiting. :unsure:

I only posted a few pics for Adam because he is running all over the place today. I'm sure he will be posting all night when he gets home. He is a happy man.

I always felt the chrome wheels on the black car would really dress it up, and these look GREAT!

These are 20" Razor Silver painted wheels. I think they look excellent! B)

Adam the wait is over and I know you are in heaven right now. The car looks great! Congrat's!!!

Congrats Adam - have to ask, where does one get a shirt like Adam is wearing?

YOU CAN GET THE SHIRT THROUGH SHELBY IN VEGAS. THEY OFFER THEM IN BLACK AND WHITE AND 2 DIFFERENT ONES. I THINK THEY WHERE 25. EACH. I GOT THE MATCHING COFFEE MUG TOO!!!!!!!!

Archived