TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rolex Vintage Festival

ilmor

I may be going on Saturday - so if you see a white SGT there, it will no doubt be mine. I think there are only 3 or 4 SGT's in New England, in posession or on order, so I don't expect many!

Ilmor, I am in Rocky Hill and will try to go if I can swing it. Are you going to the Tasca show this Saturday? Let me know if you are.....I will be leaving around 7:00 or so.....we could hook up before if you are interested. Adam & Rossgt what day(s) are you planning to go to Lyme Rock?

glhs, no, unfortunately I can't make the Tasca show because I will be leaving on a family vacation Saturday morning (dang it!!). Thanks for the invite, however. I sure hope that show happens again next year and that I can plan on being there.

Ilmor, I am in Rocky Hill and will try to go if I can swing it. Are you going to the Tasca show this Saturday? Let me know if you are.....I will be leaving around 7:00 or so.....we could hook up before if you are interested. Adam & Rossgt what day(s) are you planning to go to Lyme Rock?

I do know that we are planning on Sunday for the car show. I know the race is Monday. Adam may be planning Saturday but Sunday is a for sure.

I do know that we are planning on Sunday for the car show. I know the race is Monday. Adam may be planning Saturday but Sunday is a for sure.

Okay, I will talk to you both on Saturday about it.......look forward to meeting you Rossgt.

glhs, no, unfortunately I can't make the Tasca show because I will be leaving on a family vacation Saturday morning (dang it!!). Thanks for the invite, however. I sure hope that show happens again next year and that I can plan on being there.

Bummer.......maybe we can hook up at another time.....have a great week!

Bummer.......maybe we can hook up at another time.....have a great week!

Archived