TEAM SHELBY FORUM

new shelby for sale

dmagner1

If you want a real great deal contact Michael Morris on the board here. I think he still has 2 left in stock. 1 white and 1 black. I mean a great deal. Michael, chime in here if you still have your 2 remaining in stock.

Hi Mike,

If you don't mind me asking, what does "$500 over invoice" come to on the white one?

Also, do you happen to know if I have would have to pay California state sales tax if I bought from out of state?

Thanks, :)

thanks Roger,

i do have 2 in stock 1 of each color both 5 speeds, IUP, shaker 1000

i will sell them for 500 over invoice.

please let me know if your interested.

michael morris

There are now 2 black and 1 white in San Rafael!!

NORTHERN CAL HAS ALOT AVAILABLE NOW I THINK IT HAS TO DO WITH THE NEW SHELBY AD ON TV.

I LIVE IN SANTA CRUZ CA AND KNOW THAT NORTH BAY FORD HAS 2 BLACK SGTS AND ONE GT 500

FRONTIER FORD IN SAN JOSE HAS THREE THAT YOU CAN SEE AND TWO IN BACK BOTH BLACK AND WHITE.

THE WHITE ONE EVEN HAS GAUGE CLUSTER.

MORGAN HILL HAS ONE BLACK ONE WHITE AND LIVERMORE ALSO HAS A COUPLE ON BLACKS SGTS.

ANY LUCK I WILL HAS MY SGT/SC NEXT FRIDAY!

Just for giggles, I went to the San Rafael dealer. He has 2 black and 1 white. I currently have an 04 Mach 1 and I bought my son an 06 V6 Tungsten Gray coupe from them.

Anyway, they let me take one for a test drive. VERY impressive!! In Jan. of this year, I had rented a GT-H in LA for a day. Fast, but the suspension felt very loose. It had about 9k HARD miles on it. The GT was MUCH better.

They told me they sold their first SGT for $68k, a few months ago. <_<

Anyway, they had $25k ADM!! . However, I could have it for a great deal -- only $49K :lol::lol:

What do you guys think? Is it a good deal? :lol::lol:

Just for giggles, I went to the San Rafael dealer. He has 2 black and 1 white. I currently have an 04 Mach 1 and I bought my son an 06 V6 Tungsten Gray coupe from them.

Anyway, they let me take one for a test drive. VERY impressive!! In Jan. of this year, I had rented a GT-H in LA for a day. Fast, but the suspension felt very loose. It had about 9k HARD miles on it. The GT was MUCH better.

They told me they sold their first SGT for $68k, a few months ago. <_<

Anyway, they had $25k ADM!! . However, I could have it for a great deal -- only $49K :lol::lol:

What do you guys think? Is it a good deal? :lol::lol:

It's a SUPER great deal.........for him :) There are still great deals to be had on Ebay.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived