TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anybody notice the trend?

ShelbyGT/SC

Adam you just better hope that truck isnt traveling through the flooded section of the US right now!!!! Sorry had to make ya a little scared :)

Na, it should be in NJ right now. They are dumping a car or 2 off at Echelon Ford in Stratford and then at Gentilini Ford in Egg Harbor. Then it's right up 95 to here.

I so can not wait for this to be over so we can go back to bitchin about hood scoops!

<_<

Don't think it's over yet...............mine is still there........... :P

Hold on to that hood scoop thought though......

Adam.

Make some noise! I want to hear a story. You have been pretty quiet today. That either means you actually had to work(no that couldn't be)LOL or you got your car. Put down the wax and give us some info. You have all weekend to do that. You don't have anything going on this weekend do you? HeHeHe We're getting impatient. I'd call you, except I left my phone at work. I actually have to work. LOL E-mail me and I will give you my wife's number. Roger you out there? Help me out, PM me his phone number. Thanks Your killing me here, you'd think it was my car being delivered.

Dave

Adam.

Make some noise! I want to hear a story. You have been pretty quiet today. That either means you actually had to work(no that couldn't be)LOL or you got your car. Put down the wax and give us some info. You have all weekend to do that. You don't have anything going on this weekend do you? HeHeHe We're getting impatient. I'd call you, except I left my phone at work. I actually have to work. LOL E-mail me and I will give you my wife's number. Roger you out there? Help me out, PM me his phone number. Thanks Your killing me here, you'd think it was my car being delivered.

Dave

Sorry there pal. I'll be reunited with my baby tomorrow morning at 7 at Tasca when the truck arrives. Please feel free to call me up till about midnight my time. Anyone else, feel free to call as I would love to chat. I'll take this number off at about 11.

I have actually been really busy at work lately. That timing stinks. I had already blocked off 7 days this month to take off but had to work every one of them so for. So today I have been and am still working to get some deliverables out by end of day today (ie midnight).

Love to hear from you.

Dave he got the number up before I could get back. Adam..see you in the AM! Pleasant Dreams! :)

6:15 D&D

For those of you on the left coast, that's Dunkin Doughnuts. LOL

6:15 D&D

For those of you on the left coast, that's Dunkin Doughnuts. LOL

BTW, I saw Amy posted on SU today.

Psyched for ya, Adam! Best of luck!

(BTW, Just my 2 cents on the hood scoop thing: I pretend my car doesn't have a hood scoop. I blur my eyes when I look in that area. I love it, I think it's cool as Hell... but if I start looking for flaws, I'll find them. Besides, I'm too busy measuring my rear axle position at each wheelwell).

:rolleyes:

Jer

His car is arriving today? I didnt read where he got the official call. Man I wish I could take the day off and drive down and see it arrive too!LOL :)

He has it Webba. It arrived about 7:40 AM. And he missed the unloading!!!! :lol:

Archived