TEAM SHELBY FORUM

a paxton for my car

badbillinmt

Hi all!!!!

Not to sound like the bad guy here, but on my emails, you will see a confidentiality notice----reads something like this.................

will not send it to no one bud...thanks for letting me know...

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the

exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient. If you are

not the intended recipient, please do not read, distribute or take

action in reliance upon this message. If you have received this in

error, please notify us immediately by return email and promptly delete

this message and its attachments from your computer system. We do not

waive work product privileges by the transmission of this message.

Under no circumstances can the contents of this email be used in web blogs

or any public web forum without the expressed, written permission of the sender.

I would be more than happy to pass on any information to anybody, anytime. But please, do not pass around any personal emails with out me knowing. If anybody has any questions that they do not want to be shown on this site or any other site, please email me at Budm@shelbyautos.com I would be more than happy to do what ever needs to be done.

Thank you :D

Bud

recieved an email from bud on my car yesterday and his email said ...satin finish...$6195.00...polished $6395.00 installed plus tax.this includes changing striping to gt/sc..around 475 hp and would go in the registry as a s/c car....early 2008 date...can forward the email to any one who is interested...thanks guy

will not forward to any one for no reason...thansk bud

Hi Bud- Looking forward to your reply about how we add the new Shelby parts to the registry, who does it , when is it done, what promise do we have that it will be done in a timely manner :) etc. I appreciate your enthusiasm on this issue and hopefully you can appreciate ours as well. The "Shelby Registry" is the "most" important part of adding the SC to my car, that is the motivation! :)

Thank you again Bud-

Hi Bud- Looking forward to your reply about how we add the new Shelby parts to the registry, who does it , when is it done, what promise do we have that it will be done in a timely manner :) etc. I appreciate your enthusiasm on this issue and hopefully you can appreciate ours as well. The "Shelby Registry" is the "most" important part of adding the SC to my car, that is the motivation! :)

Thank you again Bud-

See the new thread I posted a little bit ago. It is pinned to the top :D

Bud

Archived