TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just messing with ya'll

SAI-Adam

Trust me, I know Adam's number. I have caller ID. I just won't pick up the phone!!!! Oh, the cell is off LMAO!!!!

Bud

Oh great!!!!!!! :P

Adam,

Bud didn't have the heart to tell you that it was MY car that was shipped! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh great!!!!!!! :P

Adam,

Bud didn't have the heart to tell you that it was MY car that was shipped! :lol::lol::lol:

You guys are funny. Really funny.

Bud, did you forget I have another phone number I can use to reach you? Maybe I should call now and wake you up. LOL

Roger, I'll see you in an hour and change, I'd watch that coffee if I were you.

Dave&Sherri, well, I can't figure out anything funny to say to you.

Thanks guys, I'm glad you could have fun at my expense.

2 more hours and counting.

WWWWOOOOOHHHHOOOOHHOOOOO!!!!!

You guys are funny. Really funny.

Bud, did you forget I have another phone number I can use to reach you? Maybe I should call now and wake you up. LOL

Roger, I'll see you in an hour and change, I'd watch that coffee if I were you.

Dave&Sherri, well, I can't figure out anything funny to say to you.

Thanks guys, I'm glad you could have fun at my expense.

2 more hours and counting.

WWWWOOOOOHHHHOOOOHHOOOOO!!!!!

45min. to go!

Or eating them!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!

Bud

I got the meaning of that message Bud!!!!! :lol::lol:

The expectant father has received his new baby.........................and as you would expect Adam was inside the body shop at Tasca talking to the body shop manager when his car was off loaded. Good thing I had my camera ready.............. :lol::lol::lol:

I got the meaning of that message Bud!!!!! :lol::lol:

The expectant father has received his new baby.........................and as you would expect Adam was inside the body shop at Tasca talking to the body shop manager when his car was off loaded. Good thing I had my camera ready.............. :lol::lol::lol:

Hurry up and post the pics. Just don't let Adam know LOL

Hurry up and post the pics. Just don't let Adam know LOL

He's too funny...........wait till you see him on the phone with the driver at 7:01 AM. The driver told him he would be there at 7:00 AM ................and he has a video camera and a digital camera while he's talking on the phone..........one talented guy that Adam................... :lol::lol: And patient also........... :lol::lol::lol:

He's too funny...........wait till you see him on the phone with the driver at 7:01 AM. The driver told him he would be there at 7:00 AM ................and he has a video camera and a digital camera while he's talking on the phone..........one talented guy that Adam................... :lol::lol: And patient also........... :lol::lol::lol:

I just got off the phone with Adam. I don't lnow if he was crying or just very happy :D I think he was happy. Could have been both :lol:

Archived