TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just messing with ya'll

SAI-Adam

:P

[/quote

Adam, Adam, Adam, Are you drinking again? Or is this due to lack of sleep? Or can you not find anything better to do with your time while you wait? Going crazy are you. You really want to sit in the hot seat? OK everybody send all your questions and complaints to SAI-Adam.

Why do I get brake dust on my wheels?

Why does my car have water spots?

Why does the 08 only come in blue and orange?

When can I get my car in the mod shop?

Why haven't you returned my phone calls?

Is my car done yet?

Why do you post pics on the website of things I can't buy, if they won't be available until fall?

Dave :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Adam,

Maybe you should be working there. You have all the right answers. But you forget one .....I'll have to check on that. LMAO

Dave

PS Try to get some sleep, you have a long week ahead of you.

SAI-Adam,

I have this small issue with my SGT. See every time I drive it I have this incredible need, in the words of Ricky Bobby (Talladega Nights Movie) "to go fast." This urge strikes me often and is often followed by burning rubber and speeds usually unsafe for road driving. I think my SGT might have a mind of its own. Am i the only owner experiencing this??

SAI-Adam,

I have this small issue with my SGT. See every time I drive it I have this incredible need, in the words of Ricky Bobby (Talladega Nights Movie) "to go fast." This urge strikes me often and is often followed by burning rubber and speeds usually unsafe for road driving. I think my SGT might have a mind of its own. Am i the only owner experiencing this??

I have the same problem. The only difference is that every time I drive mine, I wake up.

I think in your case, you have symptoms of PSDS (Post Still Drive Silly).

The solution is to pay off all the law enforcement in your area so you won't need to worry any further. If all else fails, get the S/C. LOL

So Adam, is your wife staying in a hotel this week to get away from the madness? I can't wait to see the pics from the big day. :)

No, believe it or not, she is actually going to the event. She is bring my boys (5-yr old son and 12 yr old stepson). My 22 month old daughter is staying with the in-laws. She might not make the after-party though - not sure yet.

I tried to get her to bring her bikini and model with the car, but I'm sure you all know the earful I got after attempting that move. Naturally, I wouldn't want her to be in a bikini for the public, but I thought it was a funny gesture. LOL

Hey, so what's the story with you? Did I read recently that you finally got a Shelby. From the number it looked like a SGT but I thought you wanted a Hertz? How's your little guy? Is he saying "Shelby" yet? Did you get that house you were trying to get?

Adam,

Already got the s/c :D

Sorry all, I usually review my posts before submitting, but I got a little lazy there.

I'm so Shelbified I thought you meant supercharger. I assume you really meant Southern Comfort? If so, LOL, but I'm a little slow tonight. LOL

BTW Hero, on a more serious note, can you explain all that blingy stuff at the bottom of your sig? Is that supposed to be some website or something?

No, believe it or not, she is actually going to the event. She is bring my boys (5-yr old son and 12 yr old stepson). My 22 month old daughter is staying with the in-laws. She might not make the after-party though - not sure yet.

I tried to get her to bring her bikini and model with the car, but I'm sure you all know the earful I got after attempting that move. Naturally, I wouldn't want her to be in a bikini for the public, but I thought it was a funny gesture. LOL

Hey, so what's the story with you? Did I read recently that you finally got a Shelby. From the number it looked like a SGT but I thought you wanted a Hertz? How's your little guy? Is he saying "Shelby" yet? Did you get that house you were trying to get?

Sounds like my wife, goes along to a point. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haven't got a Shelby yet. Still holding out for a H. Mikey is already taller than my kness when he stands up and he isn't even 1 yr old yet!! Working on Dad and dog right now, but we will be expanding his vocabulary soon enough. ;) As for the house, just sold ours with the closing coming on it in the next few weeks and we will be breaking ground on our new house shortly as well. (third stall for Mustang parking only and room for a lift for any future additions!) Now just have to find a rental until the new house is done. Guess this is better than two morgages.

Sorry all, I usually review my posts before submitting, but I got a little lazy there.

I'm so Shelbified I thought you meant supercharger. I assume you really meant Southern Comfort? If so, LOL, but I'm a little slow tonight. LOL

BTW Hero, on a more serious note, can you explain all that blingy stuff at the bottom of your sig? Is that supposed to be some website or something?

D**M that was supposed to be a flash countdown timer till 4 PM on August 25th, you connect the dots and think of what its for!!

Sadly it appears that SAI doesnt allow us to embed flash in the board :(

Oh, bummber. Good try.

Yeah, thought it would be a little reminder of how much time you have till you are driving that SGT, But then again your wife and kids would have hated me because you would be sitting in front of the computer watching the seconds count down......

Yeah, thought it would be a little reminder of how much time you have till you are driving that SGT, But then again your wife and kids would have hated me because you would be sitting in front of the computer watching the seconds count down......

LOL

Just a few more hours - 10 and counting...

Adam,

We THOUGHT we shipped your car. Its still on the lot. :lol:

Bud

LMAO!!!! is Adam in for a big surprise when they open the doors on the truck. Bud, you might want to turn off all the phones @SAI. Better turn off your cell phone also LMAO

dave

LMAO!!!! is Adam in for a big surprise when they open the doors on the truck. Bud, you might want to turn off all the phones @SAI. Better turn off your cell phone also LMAO

dave

Trust me, I know Adam's number. I have caller ID. I just won't pick up the phone!!!! Oh, the cell is off LMAO!!!!

Bud

Archived