TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT's do it again

dave c

Went to Bowen-Scarff all ford and Mustang today. Lots and lots and lots of Mustangs and some other cool Fords. Shelbygt350(Bob) was there also. We were the only Shelby GT's there and 3 GT500's. We were entered in the 2005-2007 Shelby class. 3rd place went to a GT500, 2nd place went to Shelbygt350 and 1st went to us. Pretty cool huh. After Bob received his placque, he looked at us and said "you're next", and sure enough we were. The crowd really liked the Shelby GT's. Doesn't make the GT500 guys very happy, but oh well. Another great weekend. The show was really cool, no entry fee, free hotdogs, drinks, popcorn and a free t-shirt. Only bad part about going to the show was the ride home, #0065 got rained on pretty good. I'll be detailing all day tomorrow.

Adam, I'll give you a call tomorrow after detail duty for counseling services. LOL

In the link below you'll see our car first, 4 or 5 pics later you'll see Bob's car to the right of the Grabber Orange GT500.

Dave

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/iB7AG7hi

This car show thing is pretty cool. It can be alot of work, but very rewarding as well. I encourage all of the SGT owners to show there cars. If the car is clean it will do quite well at shows. The best part of going to car shows we have found is educating everyone all about the car, the looks on people's faces and the great comments. We've meet some really cool people who are just as passionate and car crazy. Be sure to add your wins to trophy count topic.

Thanks to a moderator for pinning car show wins at the top.

Dave

Archived