TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Show Winner

waterguy959

Well we just finished up our weekend in Williams, AZ at the 11th Annual Cool Country Cruise In. Instead of the 66 GT350H Rec we brought the new SGT, we showed it with no expectation of any kind, in fact we told our friends there was no classification for new cars.

Boy were we wrong! The Shelby was like a magnet! Despite all the really nice vintage cars and there were hundreds, in fact over 300 cars, the SGT manged to win a trophy.

The car was properly prepared for public display, everything was beautiful thanks to Zaino products. So I am standing there drinking a beer and waiting to hear if any of my friends would be winners this year and then it happend. They called my name to come up and get the "Best Contemporary Trophy" for 87 and later cars.

We were floored to say the least.

So our SGT#0399 has it's first win and trophy.

The SGT was one of kind at this show and the public response and appeal was like I have never seen before.

So everybody get out there and show your cars, this car is a SHOE IN to win.

Have a great week everybody.

Well we just finished up our weekend in Williams, AZ at the 11th Annual Cool Country Cruise In. Instead of the 66 GT350H Rec we brought the new SGT, we showed it with no expectation of any kind, in fact we told our friends there was no classification for new cars.

Boy were we wrong! The Shelby was like a magnet! Despite all the really nice vintage cars and there were hundreds, in fact over 300 cars, the SGT manged to win a trophy.

The car was properly prepared for public display, everything was beautiful thanks to Zaino products. So I am standing there drinking a beer and waiting to hear if any of my friends would be winners this year and then it happend. They called my name to come up and get the "Best Contemporary Trophy" for 87 and later cars.

We were floored to say the least.

So our SGT#0399 has it's first win and trophy.

The SGT was one of kind at this show and the public response and appeal was like I have never seen before.

So everybody get out there and show your cars, this car is a SHOE IN to win.

Have a great week everybody.

GREAT JOB! Another one for the SGT Team!!!

That is really cool-we should get a thread going for car show victories/what trophy won just to get a running tally

I think that's a great idea! Maybe we can have Bud or GTHERO pin the topic so we can report weekly! ;)

Archived