TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bought one to park next to my SGT!

66DNA

Hello everyone from BC!

Just bought a 1968 Mustang GT to park next to the SGT in the garage!

Have to show everyone I know! ....ya know?!!!

:)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

-Todd

shoptohome34-1.jpg

shoptohome32.jpg

Shelby019.jpg

Looks good! Give us a side by side pic next!

Defiantely will take photos of the two horses together! I'll be picking the car up in Victoria, BC next Friday (six days and counting) - I kind of feel like those who have been waiting on their SGT!

Photos in a week!

Cleary not a REAL GT as indicated by the missing contorted non functional hood scoop. But, enjoy as it is a fine looking ride!!!

LOL

Yes, I'm on my second hood scoop for the SGT (still not pleased) so I won't subject the 68 to such torture!

Thank you for all of the nice comments gang!

I'm very excited...and yes...a big lucky dog!

This time last year I was suffering a nose bleed. A nose bleed that would NOT stop - leading to five nights in a row in Emergency with 36" of gauze up my nostrils (I sware to the brain) - then leading to 2, two-hour long radiation-technique (with angiogram) proceedures to cotterize it (in a very high tech way), when that failed, then straight to an O.R. for emergency surgery (to only find that the hospital had no available O.R.'s) so off in an ambulance to another hospital (almost died during trip) finally they went straight in between my eyes and permanently clamped off one of my ethmoid arteries with three titanium clamps!

So, I've been lucky this past year - thus my mid-life crisis (buying the Shelby and now the '68 GT Fastback!) - but as they say.....

You only live once!

PS: In the middle of all this - I got married to the most wonderful woman and inherited her two wonderful daughters!

Now a "Daddy" (at home) and a "Big Daddy" at the car shows! hee hee

-Todd

Archived