TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Modifications

jbfabricator

Very nice.

I had been thinking about the quarter window vents, so the pics are great! How badly do they affect visibility from the driver's seat? I find myself looking through them often, and this is the only thing holding me back as I like the look. Any chance you could take a pic from that vantage point?

Also, what's up with your faux gas cap? Maybe you have posted on this before, but I missed it.

I too installed side window type scoops. I took pictures of it and viewed every angle of the SGT and since it was NOT a factory look I removed them. I now like the car more than when I had them on. Yes a $280 mistake + install but you try mods and learn that anything Shelby is good, but anything that is not Shelby is just a Mustang appearance package.

Sorry JB but I like the window better than the side vents.

The vents are great! You can see through them very well. I got them from

SilverHorseRacing.com The photos on their website show the vents from the inside.

I got tired of waiting on Shelby to release a rear cap and I purchased that from

SilverHorse also.

May make changes to it as time goes on. B)

How does one find your pictures in the gallery? I can't figure it out!

ilmor, look up.

The gallery is up at the top of any of these forum pages just underneath Carroll's picture. Here is the link:

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?act...&module=gallery

Fab's pics are the latest ones posted so they are on that first page.

Very nice.

I had been thinking about the quarter window vents, so the pics are great! How badly do they affect visibility from the driver's seat? I find myself looking through them often, and this is the only thing holding me back as I like the look. Any chance you could take a pic from that vantage point?

Also, what's up with your faux gas cap? Maybe you have posted on this before, but I missed it.

I have some better photos of the faux gas cap

Very nice.

I was torn between the "scoop" or the "louver" style, and the louvers just made more sense for safety's sake. I'm getting old, my neck doesn't turn so good anymore... :mellow:

I posted pix of mine, maybe they'll work for you. Visibility was not affected much at all. They were prepainted, too. Yay.

Jer

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?s=&...indpost&p=13471

Archived