TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Damaged Facia ,and Grill

zdle

John....

I made the worst mistake on the freeway to day which resulted in me hitting the rear end of a Honda Accord , it really happened fast. But no airbags deployed , no damage to the Honda , myfront end went under his rear bumper , and it pushed my grill back an inch and ripped a 2 inch cut in the facia , and scratched it preety good . No one hurt , I think the vertical frame behind the grill will have to be tweaked forward a bit , but should be mostly R&R.

Is it possible for me to bring the car up from Victorville to have it repaired.?

Zale

John....

I made the worst mistake on the freeway to day which resulted in me hitting the rear end of a Honda Accord , it really happened fast. But no airbags deployed , no damage to the Honda , myfront end went under his rear bumper , and it pushed my grill back an inch and ripped a 2 inch cut in the facia , and scratched it preety good . No one hurt , I think the vertical frame behind the grill will have to be tweaked forward a bit , but should be mostly R&R.

Is it possible for me to bring the car up from Victorville to have it repaired.?

Zale

Zale,

I would contact Shelby directly about this, give them a call.

does the refridgerator count. New california front facia on order. Going to bite the bullet and deviate from originality and have stripes painted on across the car. Buy the time I buy new bumper and hood stripes, might as well do the entire thing. Have another special hope plan. Going to send scoop to SAI with contribution for shelby signature on one side of the grey stripe prior to clear coating. If it all comes together, the garage crash into the fridge may not have been all bad!

Technically, this would be the 2nd one after our friend who had his son run his Shelby into the GE fridge... :blink:

Gary

Does the dirt poured down the hood pin holes on SoCal's car count as the third damaged SGT (or the curb feelers put on Michael Morris's cars count as the fourth, fifth, six and seventh...)?

Archived